This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video World of Color - Front row center

Others have filmed great videos already... Just thought I would throw my attempt in too....

Filmed during the first week of its premiere. June 19, 2010. Front row center waterline perspective. Never seeing it onsite before, I had to figure out the center perspective during the first 20 secs of shooting the video. (Camera movement...sorry) I plan on completing this in multi-angle video later. This perspective alone does not do WOC justice. Intro titling created from scratch as an experiment. Enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2jheySiHXo]YouTube - World of Color - Disney California Adventure PART ONE[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JISMIxVjl6I]YouTube - World of Color - Disney California Adventure PART TWO[/ame]

Re: World of Color - Front row center

Thank you so much for sharing!! Spine tingling as usual!!

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

That moment on "your eyeeeees" when they first launch on 1,200 of those babies chills me every time! Great vid.

Comment

Tiny bit crooked in the beginning :P, but amazing video nonetheless .
        Really good quality video, and some of the best-quality audio I've heard in a while. Was the audio post-production or is that just what your camera picked up?
        Also, I love the intro. Well-done

One of these days I would love someone with some intense wide-angle lens to record the show. Would be pretty awesome haha

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome View Post
          Tiny bit crooked in the beginning :P, but amazing video nonetheless .
          Really good quality video, and some of the best-quality audio I've heard in a while. Was the audio post-production or is that just what your camera picked up?
          Also, I love the intro. Well-done

One of these days I would love someone with some intense wide-angle lens to record the show. Would be pretty awesome haha
          Thanx for the feedback. The audio was from an alternate source point that I needed to re-eq and bass boost. I plan on doing a short montage of photos and video using the uptempo exit version of World of Color. I was planning on grabbing more angles of the show but haven't mustered the patience to deal with the adventure of jocking for a ticket and viewing spot.

Comment

AWESOME!!! Thank you for posting this, its great!!
            Me DH DD6 Nana dMom
            DLR November 2010 for my Daughters 7th birthday

Comment

Great video! Thanks for sharing.
              Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Skunkwerx View Post
                Thanx for the feedback. The audio was from an alternate source point that I needed to re-eq and bass boost. I plan on doing a short montage of photos and video using the uptempo exit version of World of Color. I was planning on grabbing more angles of the show but haven't mustered the patience to deal with the adventure of jocking for a ticket and viewing spot.
                I highly recommend viewing the show from underneath SSS or next to the fun wheel for some great alternate angles without all the hassle of dealing with Paradise Park. I combined all those shots (along with a front and center view) in my montage vid here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP8S4kheQA4]YouTube - A Carousel of Color[/ame]

Also, can I ask how you managed to surpass the 10 minute runtime limit?

Comment

Nice vid

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didymus View Post
                    Also, can I ask how you managed to surpass the 10 minute runtime limit?
                    YouTube bumped up the upload limit to 15 minutes: YouTube Blog: Upload limit increases to 15 minutes for all users
                    -Monorail Man

Comment

^
                      This is news to me!

Comment

These videos are great. Thanks for sharing with us
                        (Just have to ask: Where did you find such clear audio?! Nevermind, went back and actually read the rest of the post )

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didymus View Post
                          I highly recommend viewing the show from underneath SSS or next to the fun wheel for some great alternate angles without all the hassle of dealing with Paradise Park.
                          I prefer the balcony next to Ariel's Grotto. It's very close to the part of the blue section on the bridge, and it gives a really decent overview of the show. Underneath SSS, you're behind and toward the side of the show, which I think equates to a pretty poor view, especially when you get over toward Jumping Jellyfish. Behind the Fun Wheel ain't bad...not as clear as the front, but at least you can see the projections and some of the laser effects. Those really don't show up if you see the show from the side.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X