Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Disney Princesses seen wandering around Disneyland again + Casey Jr Video

This is more of news than it is a TR.

I was going around Fantasyland yesterday when I spotted Princess Aurora next to the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough entrance. This was around 3:30 on my way to Casey Jr.

A couple of hours later near the Plaza Gardens, I also spotted Cinderella.

Since no princesses has walked around since PFF first opened (not counting Tiana in NOS since she has her own show and does meet and greets after each show), I can conclude that they have recently started to have them walk around again and it might serve as a hint that PFF's days may be numbered and might shut down in the future to bring in something new to the Fantasyland Theater.

Anyway, heres a video of Casey Jr. I recorded from a backwards prespective.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RVVoYHggOg]YouTube - Casey Jr Train at Disneyland backwards[/ame]

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: Disney Princesses seen wandering around Disneyland again + Casey Jr Video

Well it's about time they start mingling again!

They've been missed.
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Fantastic! I hope this is more than just a temporary thing!
      All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

Comment

That would be great if they did that more often! Princess fantasy faire is waay too long of a wait
        ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

:ap: Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings :ap:

Comment

About dang time! I have been wanting this again since they stopped. PFF was a ridiculous idea. I hope they do this more.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

It's about time they are released from FFP!!!!! Where are your pictures with them!!!
            I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
            - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Great! I hope this means meet & greets are coming to an end.
              Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Add me to the chorus hoping they bring back the princess meet and greets around the castle. There's a special magic for kids meeting the princesses in that setting. Also the Princess Fantasy Faire line has got to be somewhere between the 4th and 5th circle of hell.

Thanks for sharing that observation and the Casey Jr video. Truly a special and under-valued attraction for kids of all ages.
                Disneyland Trips: 76, 77, 78, 80, 81, 83, 84, 86, 90, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15

Disneyworld Trips: 08, 10

Disney Cruise: Disney Fantasy 13

Disney Resort Area hotels visited since 2008:

Disneyland Resort: Disneyland Hotel - Grand Californian Hotel - Hilton Anaheim Convention Center - Hyatt Regency Anaheim/OC - Crowne Plaza Anaheim/Garden Grove - Holiday Inn Anaheim on Manchester - Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim on Walnut - Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim - Marriott Fairfield Inn Anaheim

DisneyWorld: Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village - Port Orleans French Quarter

If you have any questions about Disney vacation logistics, travel planning or hotel experiences feel free to ask me.

Comment

Don't expect PFF to end anytime this year. There couple be multiple reasons why you have recently seen princesses around the castle, but to value the magic I will not discuss those reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by rescuetheday View Post
                    don't expect pff to end anytime this year. There couple be multiple reasons why you have recently seen princesses around the castle, but to value the magic i will not discuss those reasons.
                    ??? ???

Comment

Hey Eye if you saw my report on Sat. July 31st I happen to see Cinderella by the castle with Mary Poppins. Someone also saw Snow White the same day and another person said they saw Aurora on Monday Aug. 2nd so they've been out. Here is mine. Oh by the way Disney Ninja or should I say Dan-Tazmic yes I know it is you Dan. U blew it that one day when you said that Wendy sign a girls autograph book as Alice. Your the one that told me this along time ago. So your secret is out there. But anyways here is that pic Eye.

Comment

:yea: YAY!
                        T T F N . . .

Comment

They have been doing this for a few weeks. Usually with Aurora and Cinderella (Sometimes with Godmother).

The Aurora Friend is different than the Auora Friend that at the same time is doing the Coronation Ceremony or meet and greet!.

Comment

I don't know if anyone has ever noticed this, but in Disneyland, if you want to meet a princess you have to line up to meet 3 princesses at random and it can be a 2 hour wait. Go over to DCA, and when the show on the stage by Monster's Inc is over, you can meet Cinderella after the show, and you find Snow White and Aurora in the Animation Building where the line to meet them is relatively short. Plus, if you happen to feel hungry, the Princesses were relocated to Ariel's Grotto several years ago for character dining and they come to you this time.

Comment

Umm...I liked the Casey video! And I was on the rear facing seat a few weeks ago, with a video camera too and didn't turn it on. And we get our fill of princesses at Ariel's Grotto.
                              I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X