X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Indiana Jones Adventure "Enhancements"

Sorry if this was posted before.

I read somewhere that the Indiana Jones ride was also going to have an updated like the Snow White ride ...
    Is this true and are the new effects now working?
    Last edited by splash_mtn; 08-08-2010, 05:56 PM.

re: Indiana Jones Adventure "Enhancements"

They've updated 2 of the Indy animatronics. The one at the begining where he is holding the door and the one you see at the end. They are doing it slowly but surely. And Al has been hinting that there may be a full on refurb in the works. Last time I rode it(a few weeks ago) the effects were definitely working better then they have previously even the rat effect which usually never works!

Comment

I know about the 1st being updated (replaced), didn't know the 3rd (last) one was.
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
        I know about the 1st being updated (replaced), didn't know the 3rd (last) one was.
        The 3rd animatronic at the end actually hasn't been replaced yet.

During the previous refurb which was supposed to install the new animatronic at the end, some problems happened to it which prompted them to put the old one back for now.

I suspect the one day closure (September 22nd) of IJA means that they will reinstall the new animatronic into the ride.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

It's good to hear that Indy is finally getting some much needed attention.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Why do people always put enhancements in quotation marks, as if it automatically is going to be something people don't like or that the ride doesn't need? They're usually for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
              Why do people always put enhancements in quotation marks, as if it automatically is going to be something people don't like or that the ride doesn't need? They're usually for the better.
              because this is micechat.. no one actually likes anything Disney does
              -plagued

Comment

It's "enchancements," not "enhancements." I can only assume that it's a portmanteau of "enchantment" and "enhancement." Either that or Splash_mtn can't spell.

Nothing says Disney like mashing three words together and calling it magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bystander View Post
                  It's "enchancements," not "enhancements." I can only assume that it's a portmanteau of "enchantment" and "enhancement." Either that or Splash_mtn can't spell.

Nothing says Disney like mashing three words together and calling it magic.
                  Bystander !!!! the national Spelling Bee!!!!

If it is wrong you must correct every single post of micechat that says: "enhancement" because there are a lot.

BACK TO THE TOPIC...thanks guys I'll be waiting for these "ENCHANCEMENTS" soon!
                  Last edited by splash_mtn; 08-08-2010, 06:02 PM.

Comment

It could definitely use another refurb sadly. I went last Thursday and mid afternoon the 3 doors/selection room was dark and not working at all. Rats didn't work but otherwise things were good. The mouths on the indy in the begging and very end seem to be very very off from when you hear him speak. I hope they can fix that.

Comment

My last trip to the park I noticed that the beginning scene was different for each door, I had never clearly noticed this before so I would venture a guess that this has been modified somehow? Anyone know?

DLR/DCA: 9x 1999,2003,2007,2008,2009,2010,2012, 2014, 2015
                      WDW: 1x 2009
                      Tall Ship Sailor: ‚ÄčLady Washington 2011

Comment

Re: Indiana Jones Adventure "Enhancements"

Thread title fixed. Carry on.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                          The 3rd animatronic at the end actually hasn't been replaced yet.
                          That's what I thought
                          Quote by Al:
                          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                          -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by splash_mtn View Post
                            Bystander !!!! the national Spelling Bee!!!!

If it is wrong you must correct every single post of micechat that says: "enhancement" because there are a lot.
                            "Enhancement" is the normal word.

A pity. I was hoping for a silly neologism like "Magicalicious" or "Mousetrocity."

Comment

The rat effect uses a smoke fluid and i bet why it doesnt work a lot someone keeps forgetting to refill the tank!

Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
                              ‚Äč

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X