Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Classic Disney Movie should get a ride at Disneyland?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] What Classic Disney Movie should get a ride at Disneyland?

What Classic Disney Cartoon movie would you most like to see get a ride at Disneyland? What should it look like? I would LOVE to see a Cinderella dark ride...any thoughts?
    ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

:ap: Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings :ap:

Re: What Classic Disney Movie should get a ride at Disneyland?

I think it's a crime that Beauty, Lion King, and Cinderella aren't represented somehow. Ride or not, they've stood the test of time. Also Jungle Book would be a good one to have.

Comment

On a purely selfish basis - and in a world where Adventureland had enough room - I'd absolutely love to see a really top-notch Lion King dark ride. The possibilities for gorgeous panoramas of the African landscape, convincing AAs, cool special effects (the stampede, Simba aging, the fire around Pride Rock), and inspiring songs and score have me salivating already. It'll probably never happen, at least not at Disneyland, and that's okay, but it's fun to imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
        I think it's a crime that Beauty, Lion King, and Cinderella aren't represented somehow. Ride or not, they've stood the test of time. Also Jungle Book would be a good one to have.
        I agree with the first two. Cinderella has a castle in WDW. With JC I don't think we need a jungle book ride.
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
          On a purely selfish basis - and in a world where Adventureland had enough room - I'd absolutely love to see a really top-notch Lion King dark ride. The possibilities for gorgeous panoramas of the African landscape, convincing AAs, cool special effects (the stampede, Simba aging, the fire around Pride Rock), and inspiring songs and score have me salivating already. It'll probably never happen, at least not at Disneyland, and that's okay, but it's fun to imagine.
          I actually had an idea for an Alladin and Lion King Dark Ride both in Adventure Land but the problem is the room.I was thinking what if they could use Alladins Oasis area for a double queue line that goes underground a bit and build both dark rides across from each other under Adventure Land.A Cinderella dark ride would probably fit in FL near the Princess Faire.

Comment

Fantasia
            Bambi
            Sleepy Hollow - Toad's got a ride, why not Ichabod?
            Cinderella
            Robin Hood

Comment

Mary Poppins
              temp_39091_1443218350388_737

Mike and Karen ran toward the old house, through the old iron gate, and onto the porch for protection. Protection...? If only they had known...

Comment

Lion King
                sigpic
                Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Lion King or Beauty and the Beast hands down
                  Follow Me on

Add me on

Just let me know you are from micechat

Comment

lion king would be great
                    ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

:ap: Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings :ap:

Comment

I would like to see a Lion King Dark ride in Adventure land somewhere

Aladdin I think would be a cool ride although I think if they could make it like soaring over california it would be totally awesome where you are on a carpet and they fly you through scenes from the movie or even make a seperate story for the ride alone

A Beauty and the Beast dark ride in fantasyland somewhere

and even though it isn't a classic I think a Princess in the frog ride in New Orleans Square would be awesome I can smell the Beignets on the ride already!
                      These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                      My company had a special night at the park
                      WdW trip report with WWoHP
                      NYE 2011 trip report
                      Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                      Leap year 24 hour report
                      New DCA trip report
                      NYE 2012
                      HKDL trip report

Comment

Last edited by BiggestDisneyFan; 08-10-2010, 09:12 AM. Reason: Spelling processor finally booted up and I had to make a correction or three.
                        Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinning Ghost View Post
                          Mary Poppins
                          I'd rather see Mary Poppins in EPCOT. Great Britain is nothing but shops and eats. A Mary Poppins E-Ticket would be fabulous in that location.
                          "Dope smoking insects and reckless driving always work." -- Cousin Orville

Comment

Sleepy Hollow dark ride, please, with the croaking frogs and spooky forest, mist and fog effects and cornfields, final confrontation on the covered bridge....good stuff.
                            when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Cinderella (dark ride from Jaq & Gus mouse POV)
                              Sleeping Beauty (escape from Maleficent's domain, dragon thrill ride ala Spider-Man)
                              Mary Poppins (Plaza Gardens Jolly Holiday area, carousel)
                              Swiss Family Robinson (restore treehouse)
                              20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Mysteries of the Nautilus and Vulcania)
                              The Three Caballeros (from WDW)
                              Zorro (coaster and pueblo, marketplace, hacienda, mission)
                              The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (dark ride)
                              Babes in Toyland (shrunk to toy size ride)
                              Treasure Island (in place of Tom Sawyer?)
                              Lady and the Tramp (Tony's Pizzeria on Main Street)
                              Pollyanna (inspirational gifts on Main Street)

Aladdin (flying carpet simulator)
                              Beauty and the Beast (restaurant show)
                              Nightmare Before Christmas (dark ride and Halloweentown -- instead of HM makeover)
                              TRON (lightcycles)
                              The Incredibles (mod pods on PeopleMover track)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X