X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Mickey's Halloween Party?

We are going to the parks Oct 3,4,& 5.

Mickey's Halloween Party is going on during our last night on the 5th. Do we have to buy tickets for this or can we still stay in the park without tickets?

What are the benefits of buying tickets for this event when we are already in the park?

Thanks for your help!

Re: Mickey's Halloween Party?

You must buy tickets in order to participate.

The benefit of buying tickets for the event is that you will get to stay in the park for the event while everyone else has to leave. (which is at 3-4pm) ;D
    At the party you will be able to wear your Halloween costume, meet characters that are not usually out, get candy, and see the Halloween Screams fireworks. =)
    You never know who you will run into next . . .

http://whatadilemma.deviantart.com/

Comment

Like was said above, you must buy tickets for the event. For myself, and my family and friends, this is a tradition. We enjoy wearing costumes to the park, and participating in all the extra Halloween activities. So, it all depends on if you are into doing something a bit extra for Halloween. I highly recommend it, but that's because I absolutely love it.
      Originally posted by migo
      I poop with joy!
      Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Originally posted by MewTails View Post
        You must buy tickets in order to participate.

The benefit of buying tickets for the event is that you will get to stay in the park for the event while everyone else has to leave. (which is at 3-4pm) ;D
        At the party you will be able to wear your Halloween costume, meet characters that are not usually out, get candy, and see the Halloween Screams fireworks. =)
        I'd just like to make a small correction. The park does not actually close (and guests do not have to leave) until 6 p.m. on October 5th.

But yes, if you would like to stay for the party, you should buy tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by CinderellaStory View Post
          I'd just like to make a small correction. The park does not actually close (and guests do not have to leave) until 6 p.m. on October 5th.

But yes, if you would like to stay for the party, you should buy tickets.
          Oh, really? haha Thanks for the fix~ Dx
          You never know who you will run into next . . .

http://whatadilemma.deviantart.com/

Comment

Do you have to wear a costume, are there others that don't? I'm not really one for wearing a costume, but since they've decided it's the only way I can see Halloween Screams this year and it gives access to the park during what I imagine will be less crowded times, I'm contemplating buying the tickets. I just don't want to be the only one walking around not fully engaged in the festivities.

Comment

Originally posted by JoFu View Post
              Do you have to wear a costume, are there others that don't? I'm not really one for wearing a costume, but since they've decided it's the only way I can see Halloween Screams this year and it gives access to the park during what I imagine will be less crowded times, I'm contemplating buying the tickets. I just don't want to be the only one walking around not fully engaged in the festivities.
              Wearing a costume is optional, but I would imagine it'd be more fun to run around the park in since I bet there will be a lot of people doing it. My friends and I are going to the Halloween event for the first time and the part we're most excited about IS the aspect of being able to wear costumes inside the park =)

Comment

I had a question as well and hope i'm not barging in here but do you have to buy an additional entrance ticket or can you just get in with the halloween ticket itself if you don't plan on staying at the park all day? I understand there is an early entrance time of 3pm on tues and 4pm on fridays. I wouldn't want to buy an extra ticket for the park if im not planning on doing the park all day. What else goes on for this event as well and what do you have access to as far as attractions? and what are the crowds like?
                ~*A dream is a wish your heart makes*~

Comment

If you are only planning on attending the party, you will only need a ticket for the party. They are selling somewhere around 20,000 tickets per event, so in theory the crowds will be light.

From what I understand, partygoers should have access to all of the operational attractions. I would refer to the Disneyland website for specific information on what is being offered.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X