Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

UPGRADE

The forums will be upgraded to the latest software version on 9/26/17 at 9:30pm PDT. The upgrade should only take a few minutes. During the upgrade you might experience errors, but they will go away once the upgrade is completed. This is not the upgrade/move we have been discussing for the past few months. This is just normal, minor maintenance. Thank you.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Do you think any BIG names come on to the boards?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you think any BIG names come on to the boards?

YES!

But if they post ... which I think is rare ... they do it discretely. They don't come out, and say who they are. And if they do - chances are ... it's a hoax.
    MY SIGNATURE:
    Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

Great, now I have guilt (about some of my posts)...or has that been said before.
      I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
        THAT is too general a statement. He has had some good projects, and recently did a great job with Lincoln. BUT, don't forget, Tomorrowland '98. Sure he wasn't totally responsible for that, BUT . . . .
        Come on now, are we all really here to judge?

And now, who thinks that this is a Disney ninja writing?
        "You know it's a funny thing, but when I drink too many Gin and Tonics I start to glow in the dark."
        A. Trebek, Jeopardy, aired 7/15/2010

SHAMELESS PLUG- Check out my gallery of original ride music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GLbC...layer_embedded

Comment

Originally posted by Mission Seagull View Post
          Come on now, are we all really here to judge?

And now, who thinks that this is a Disney ninja writing?

"It all started with a little paranoia..."
          One Special Friend is All it Takes to Get You Through a Bad Day. And One Good One is Better Than a Dozen Casual Ones

Comment

Originally posted by Crazee4mm View Post
            "It all started with a little paranoia..."

It's not paranoia if people are out to get you...
            Growing older is manditory
            Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Originally posted by Grinning Ghost View Post
              I don't even understand what the heck "artificial turf-ing" is supposed to mean.
              Well, artificial turf is fake grass. So if TDA members are "artificial turf-ing" a message board then they are posting to build up support for something. It would be like a spate of posts about how great WoC is right before it opens to try and drum up support for it among MiceChatters. They aren't genuine posts, they are fake, artificial.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Wow, I do love those new handrails on Alice in Wo...

*What do you mean it's too soon?*

*ahem* Wow, I do love the new brickwork in the streets of Hollywood Backlot Land.

~~BiggestDisneyFan is not a paid shill for TDA. Trust me.~~
                Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

Comment

Just in case...

Mr. Lasseter, next time you're in town, the wife and I would love to have you over for dinner and to hear all about the next big Disney animation project. Oh, yeah, feel free to bring Brad Bird along, too. If I could hear him do Edna Mode, in person, I think I'd literally ROFL.
                  Last edited by BiggestDisneyFan; 08-11-2010, 04:19 PM. Reason: Pulled my brain out of my shoe.
                  Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

Comment

Originally posted by lizzie89 View Post
                    I was just wondering, do you guys think any big names come onto this board and actually read what we have too say? For example like Tony Baxter?
                    NO, they have a life unlike the rest of us.
                    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Some of these posts are hilarious.

But seriously to anyone high up reading this, my resume can be seen here, and I look forward to hearing from you! Just kidding. But really.

Comment

Originally posted by BiggestDisneyFan View Post
                        Just in case...

Mr. Lasseter, next time you're in town, the wife and I would love to have you over for dinner and to hear all about the next big Disney animation project. Oh, yeah, feel free to bring Brad Bird along, too. If I could hear him do Edna Mode, in person, I think I'd literally ROFL.
                        Well thank you for the offer. I might take you up on it......

I mean, wouldn't that be cool if that "Lasseter" guy went to your house. Just out of curiosity, what are we having?

http://www.hangar49.info

Comment

Of course they read these boards. Do you know how much they pay people to get their opinion about Disneyland? And here they can get it for free. Sure, it's from uber-fans but it's still free research and big wigs love not having to pay for opinions.

Comment

I recall a topic about a fire hydrant on Main Street that got some surprising responses, a while back.

Artificial-Turfing, hahahaha, yeah, it's pretty easy to pick many of those out. They stick out like a really bad Disney Marketing promo or commercial.

However, once in a while they do come up with something so blantantly artificial, like the Main Street Wedding Proposal, that is really is entertaining.
                            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

And who dissects more changes in DL and DCA than MiceChatters?
                              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
                                It's not paranoia if people are out to get you...
                                And how much would you be willing to pay if you could stop feeling this way? Wait, that's a post for my job as a ninja over at pillchat.com.
                                "You know it's a funny thing, but when I drink too many Gin and Tonics I start to glow in the dark."
                                A. Trebek, Jeopardy, aired 7/15/2010

SHAMELESS PLUG- Check out my gallery of original ride music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GLbC...layer_embedded

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X