Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Fantasmic show question. Jobs/Position.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fantasmic show question. Jobs/Position.

Hi there im new to micechat so hello everyone. Now ive been in love with disneyand since i was able to take my first steps into that park. Since i can remember i love the fantasmic show. Now that im older, i received my associates of science degree in film. Being a fan of movies i follow that path. But when it comes down i have always been curious and wanting to know. What are the job positions for fantasmic. In terms of lighting and setting up for the show. And where possible can i go to school to get trained for that. Please help me anything tips will be appreciated, if you want to see some of my disneyland photography i will soon be posting pictures, any one reccomend a website where i can load them up?...

Thank you. Edwin
    Only with imagination and love will all your dreams come true......

Re: Fantasmic show question. Jobs/Position.

hello! and welcome to MiceChat!

regarding your questions.. there is a section of the forums where a lot of Cast Members are present in the Break Room: Break Room - MiceChat

i'm sure you'd be able to get a lot more help from the CMs there.. and if not, at least a point in a more clear direction than i can offer
    -plagued

Comment

Re: Fantasmic show question. Jobs/Position.

Thank you so much .
      Only with imagination and love will all your dreams come true......

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X