This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Club 33/Annual Passes

Hello! I was having trouble finding a good answer to this, so I was hoping someone would know what the policy is as of recently.

I'm going to Club 33 with my family next week. I've had an AP for the past few years, but I had to let it expire while I was out of the country a few months. I know that park admission is included in the brunch, so I don't need my pass, but I wanted to renew it anyway. Can I use the Club 33 ticket to upgrade, or does it not count since it's kind of a dual meal/park ticket? I've found people saying both and thought maybe someone who had been recently would know. Thanks!

Re: Club 33/Annual Passes

I am not sure, but my guess would be no. Those are comp tickets.
    Last edited by TravisMT81; 08-12-2010, 04:46 PM.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

I'm also thinking no, but then again Disney can change things
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

No. the tickets were not purchased and the money you will spend will be at the club. but give it a try, the worst thing that can happen is they'll say no.
        sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Pirate View Post
          Can I use the Club 33 ticket to upgrade, or does it not count since it's kind of a dual meal/park ticket? I've found people saying both and thought maybe someone who had been recently would know. Thanks!
          The ticket says "Complimentary" and has no value, so you will not be able to use it to upgrade.
          If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
            The ticket says "Complimentary" and has no value, so you will not be able to use it to upgrade.
            This response is correct.
            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Ditto Druggas's reply. Your admission to the park is at the behest of a member's reservation for you. That ticket can't be parlayed into an AP.
              Last edited by MagicKingdomBoy; 08-15-2010, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X