This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] If Your Favorite Disneyland Attraction Was Edible

And firstly, must give out a shout out to my MiceChat home skillet, Ride Warrior, for coming up with this deliciously insane-in-a-good-way topic way back about 7 months ago. It's locked now, and I got to thinking about it at random today...so my apologies and thanks to Ride Warrior for coming up with it to start with! It is too good, original, and yes, weird and random, a conversation topic to let drop.

So, how about it, folks? What would your favorite Disneyland resort attractions taste like? What foodstuffs would comprise your best loved adventures, and what might the less-favorable rides taste like?

So as not to repeat myself from the old thread (yet, anyway, heh), I daresay Snow White's Scary Adventures would be like having chocolate coated pretzel sticks in the haunted forest, candy skulls, crystal sugar for the diamond mine, and a bit of caramel apple finished up with a sudden "Jolt" of caffeine soda at the end.

What say you, oh epicurean Disney parks fans?
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Re: If Your Favorite Disneyland Attraction Was Edible

Main Street would be the best tasting. Haunted Mansion would probably be rotted.

Comment

It's a small world.

It would be just pure sugar. Yummy.
      ):lol::blush::bow::yea::sleep::thumbup::captain::clap::geek::im theone::meet::ap::squeeze::smart::angel:dMom

Oh how I love smiles!

Comment

I am Scary Scott,
        Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
        I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
        Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
        Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Originally posted by sediment
        Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
        Originally posted by Karalora
        This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
        Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
        Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

Comment

"HEY! If Sleeping Beauty's Castle was a hunk of cheese, would you eat it?
          I would! And wash it down with an ice cold Budweiser."

Comment

Originally posted by barbossa View Post

"hey! If sleeping beauty's castle was a hunk of cheese, would you eat it?
            i would! And wash it down with an ice cold budweiser."

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
              Main Street would be the best tasting. Haunted Mansion would probably be rotted.
              Main Street would be like....vanilla cookie with a old timey soda and a ice cream sundae, maybe a hamburger. Very comforting and non-confrontational, old fashioned.

Mmm...rotting Mansion, heh. :evil:

Comment

I literally laughed out loud! Love it!!

The teacups would have the consistency of the teacup Willy Wonka eats in the original Chocolate Factory. They'd taste like the Drink Me bottle in Alice in Wonderland... Yummy!

The Matterhorn would taste like a snowcone. Yummy!!
                All it takes is a dream and a wish!

Comment

hmmmm...dare I say that Pirates would taste like a big bottle of rum?
                  "We find it delightfully unlivable here in this ghostly retreat. Every room has wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills. Shhh, listen!"
                  -your host, your ghost host

Trips: 1992 1998 1999x2 2000 2007 2009 2011 2012 2014

Next Trip:
                  ???

On Friday, October 14th, 2011, my boyfriend of 5 years proposed to me under the tunnel, right before the Court of Angels
                  in Disneyland! Read my trip report about it here:http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/160167-dlr-mickeys-halloween-party-first-trip-report.html

Here is our honeymoon trip report from December 10th to the 15th 2012:http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...10th-15th.html

Comment

there was a thread like this before and someone mentioned that Big Thunder Mountain looked like a bunch of chicken tenders. my stomach and i agreed!
                    -plagued

Comment

I think haunted mansion would taste like mint juleps .. Haunted mansion holiday...obviously gingerbread
                      ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

:ap: Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by plagued View Post
                        there was a thread like this before and someone mentioned that Big Thunder Mountain looked like a bunch of chicken tenders. my stomach and i agreed!
                        I personally think the mountain itself would be like, a giant fluffy biscuit, with the animals and wildlife as chicken tender shapes wrapped in bacon, with ranch dressing as the waterfalls and ponds. Mmmm...delicious Big Thunder Railroad.

Comment

For me, one of my other favorites...I imagine Haunted Mansion would be like, a bloody rare steak with caramelized onions and a nice, pungent cheese that has some body to it for that little taste of corpse. Follow that up with a shot of absinthe, for that kind of surreal, Victorian naughtiness touch and "hitchhiking" ghostmallows to wrap it up

Comment

Originally posted by BlackWidowBride View Post
                            hmmmm...dare I say that Pirates would taste like a big bottle of rum?
                            I would continue to be a Pirates fan then.

Comment

The DLRR would consist of a nice carbinated drink (the fuel), a nice cigar (smoke), Tabasco sauce (fire), dipping sauce (steam cylinder oil (which is pretty much lubricant for trains)), licorice rails, and a nice cup of hot water in the end (steam, and boiler water).

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up." - Alfred Pennyworth - Batman Begins

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X