Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

California Screaming

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report California Screaming

I'll post the rest of my Trip Report later, but had a good video of the ride from front row.

I love the guy behind me yelling. Wind kind of blocked out the ride music, but I think I got some good visuals.

Link Here:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og2QphQGexw&feature=youtube_gdata"]YouTube - Cali_screaming[/ame]

Re: California Screaming

Cool video! I bet that this kind of thing is going to continue to become more prevalent, as an ever-larger percentage of people get phones with the capability to take high-quality video.

I have a similar video, taken with my iPhone (3Gs), of a ride I took on the Astro Orbiter. Due to the low noise level on the AO, there is a lot of me basically narrating the ride.
    Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

Comment

Cool, next time I go to Disneyland (In 2 to 1 days!) I'm gonna ride CS, I haven't ridden before because I have a fear of rides that have a loop but I'm gonna try it.

Comment

Great video, turning the camera sideways to the ride during the loop is a nice touch.

Comment

Thanks, I like to look to the side on the loop usually so I filmed it the same way. I was going to use my iPhone for the video since the 4g has HD video, but was afraid I'd drop it so I just filmed using my normal camera.

Comment

Still that older soundtrack. Want to hear the new one again!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyRicky View Post
              Still that older soundtrack. Want to hear the new one again!
              +1 Me too!

Comment

Sweetness,thank you!
                I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X