Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Does anyone have the same the same issue with Annual Pass monthly payments?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Does anyone have the same the same issue with Annual Pass monthly payments?

    Hi everyone

    Last week on the 13th, there was a charge to my account for my annual pass, (that made me go negative let me add)which is odd cause my payment doesn't come out until the 14th. Today I checked back too see if my other pass has been taken out early, it hasnt been. BUT the weird thing is that the payment that was taken out on Friday is not there, but is actually there today. Has anyone ever had issues with their payments taken out?

  • #2
    Re: Does anyone have the same the same issue with Annual Pass monthly payments?

    Nope.
    sigpic

    This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Does anyone have the same the same issue with Annual Pass monthly payments?

      Well it was Friday the 13th.....
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Does anyone have the same the same issue with Annual Pass monthly payments?

        When I worked in banking, we saw things like this all the time (not the Disneyland monthly payments, but other monthly recurring payments).

        It's quite common, and can happen for dozens of different reasons. It's always best, in the cases of a recurring payment, to make sure you have the money in the account about a week ahead of time if possible.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Does anyone have the same the same issue with Annual Pass monthly payments?

          Originally posted by CinderellaStory View Post
          When I worked in banking, we saw things like this all the time (not the Disneyland monthly payments, but other monthly recurring payments).

          It's quite common, and can happen for dozens of different reasons. It's always best, in the cases of a recurring payment, to make sure you have the money in the account about a week ahead of time if possible.

          What ended up happening is that when i looked on my account this morning, idk what happened but the charge wasnt there for friday, but is there for tomorrow. i think i was charged twice

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Does anyone have the same the same issue with Annual Pass monthly payments?

            Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Does anyone have the same the same issue with Annual Pass monthly payments?

              Originally posted by lizzie89 View Post
              What ended up happening is that when i looked on my account this morning, idk what happened but the charge wasnt there for friday, but is there for tomorrow. i think i was charged twice
              If you're concerned, I would suggest going to your bank and sitting down with a customer service rep.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Does anyone have the same the same issue with Annual Pass monthly payments?

                The "double" payment is a placed by your bank, not Disney. The bank wants to ensure that the funds are available so, they place the funds on hold. I would ask your financial institution.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Does anyone have the same the same issue with Annual Pass monthly payments?

                  Well judging by your thread titleoes anyone have the same the same issue with Annual Pass monthly payments

                  Maybe you mistakenly made a double payment?

                  Haha kidding

                  Check with your bank for sure.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Does anyone have the same the same issue with Annual Pass monthly payments?

                    Originally posted by lizzie89 View Post
                    Hi everyone

                    Last week on the 13th, there was a charge to my account for my annual pass, (that made me go negative let me add)which is odd cause my payment doesn't come out until the 14th. Today I checked back too see if my other pass has been taken out early, it hasnt been. BUT the weird thing is that the payment that was taken out on Friday is not there, but is actually there today. Has anyone ever had issues with their payments taken out?
                    It wasn't actually taken out on Friday. That was just an authorization, a check to see if funds were available. The amount most recently taken out was done because the charge actually went through. Authorizations will automatically fall off your banking statement after a few days, to be replaced with an actual charge.

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X