Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Annual Pass for Half a Year?

Hey Micechatters,
    I was wondering if there is anyway to get a annual pass for only a few months? I graduate from college in December and i would like a pass for the last few months. Is it possible to only have a pass for such a short amount of time and does a pass like that even exist?

Re: Annual Pass for Half a Year?

i doubt that u can get a pass for half a year, any of the annual passes have the choice of paying full upfront or the monthly payment plans, and its to you as the individual to use the pass and go to the parks as you choose to. but i don't think a 6 month pass is really an option.
    "Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop to take a look around once in a while you could miss it."

Lucas

Comment

There is no such thing.

There are multi-day ticket options though. I don't know if that would work for your situation, but they are so expensive that it would likely be worth it just to purchase the AP.

Comment

I just don't know how they could find a price to charge for a 6 month pass....the multi-5-day pass almost cost as much as the Deluxe now.......what could they charge for a 6 month pass????
        Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Depending on how often you would use in those few months, maybe you just get one anyway. Obviously there would be a big chunk of the time left on the pass that you wouldn't be using it after you leave, but even if you used it three or four times while you were still here (depending on which one you get), it already paid for itself. I know you'd be paying the full price rather than a 3-month price (which is what you would desire if it were available), but it still would pay off.

Comment

Its called a So Cal pass, its blocked out about half the year! (kidding!!! don't blast me)
            Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
            Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

^True story^
              Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Originally posted by fallingwithstyle View Post
                Hey Micechatters,
                I was wondering if there is anyway to get a annual pass for only a few months? I graduate from college in December and i would like a pass for the last few months. Is it possible to only have a pass for such a short amount of time and does a pass like that even exist?
                Yes, you can only go for 6 months
                but,
                you still pay the full one year price
                Quote by Al:
                To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                -Al Lutz

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X