Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Questions

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Questions

I have questions about Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique... Do you need reservations, where can I find a price menu .. etc..
    ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

:ap: Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings :ap:

Re: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Questions

I found this link through google search. I hope it's of some use to you, even if the post is over a year old

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Pricing

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

great! thanks...if that was over a year ago im sure they have raised the prices by then which means it wont be happening for my kids anytime soon LOL
      ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

:ap: Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings :ap:

Comment

I called to inquire today and the prices are still the same
        Vacation...Counting Down the Days...Disneyland Here I Come:thumbup:

Comment

you can make a reservation day of and its $60.00 for hair and makeup! costumes obviously are going to raise the prices!
          BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Does anyone have current info on the superstar makeover at Disney 365? Also how early can you make reservations?

Comment

Originally posted by Froggirl View Post
              Does anyone have current info on the superstar makeover at Disney 365? Also how early can you make reservations?
              I believe you can make reservations 60 days prior to arrival, and if you google around, there are tons of photos of the various hairstyle options and packages.

Last I heard, prices started around $20 and go up to $100+ if you do the full makeover.
              "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

WDW - '88, '90, Nov '95, Mar '98, Mar '03, Oct '05-Aug '06 (AP)
              DL - Jan '09, Sept '10

Next visit - still just a wish...

Dream Meet' n' Greet: Kermit, Sweetums, Maleficent, Jack

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X