Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Buena Vista Street Electrical Parade?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Buena Vista Street Electrical Parade?

When The Electrical Parade returns to the better park I'd imagine that nearly all of us hope that it would return to it's rightful place in Disneyland on Main Street. However, there is still a large chance that it will once again, end up in Disney California Adventure. If by the time the parade returned, Buena Vista Street was completed would you like to have the parade renamed from Disney's Electrical Parade to the Beuna Vista Street Electrical Parade? I am not sure wether California Adventures new parade route will go down Buena Vista Street but I would imagine that it will at least go through the hub and in front of the Carthay Circle Theatre. I would certainly prefer The Buena Vista Street Electrical Parade as it does sound more similar to the Main Street Electrical Parade. But, of course, I still just hope Disney's greatest parade returns to it's rightful place on Main Street in Walt Disney's original Magic Kingdom.
    Disney's Electrical Parade
    50.00%
    The Buena Vista Street Electrical Parade
    31.25%
    Other
    18.75%

Re: Buena Vista Street Electrical Parade?

I voted for The Buena Vista Street Electrical Parade, it sounds better. But then again I just want to see it back on Main Street.

Comment

Disney's Electrical Parade.
      Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Disney's Electrical Parade.
        Buena Vista Street Electrical Parade sounds way too long n people would just call it Disney's anyways.
        any word of the new parade route?

Comment

Since Buena Vista St is only the size of Sunshine Plaza, and the new route will start in Hollywood and end in Paradise Pier, it really makes no sense to name it after the smallest area of the park. Also, it won't travel down Buena Vista St, but through, if you get what I'm saying. It can't actually go down it towards the entrance, there's just no room. When it was in DL half it's route was on Main St, but in DCA is really works best as "Disney's".

Comment

Disney's Electrical Parade for sure! It deserves to be back in DL.

Comment

ooooh we were voting on the name? i thought we were voting on the location...whoops. :blush:

well either way, i'm gonna call it the electrical parade, just my habit
              Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
              You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
              Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

The Main Street Electrical Parade, thank you (which should have been a poll choice IMHO).

Comment

The Maybe If We Keep These Suckers Distracted With Enough PR Hype They Won't Notice How They're Getting Shortchanged By Our Ever-Lamer Slate of Hand-Me-Down Retread Entertainment Parade.

"With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
                  Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
                  imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

Comment

I would like to see something new.
                    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

I voted for Buena Vista Street Electrical Parade, cus it would sound better than just Disney's Electrical Parade(when we are trying to forget the horrorible old DCA.) Even though it only would go by Carthay Circle Theater.

Timekeeper
                      sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
                      Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Originally posted by merlinjones View Post
                        The Main Street Electrical Parade, thank you (which should have been a poll choice IMHO).
                        seconding this

Comment

Umm...how bout we send the thing to the archives and leave it there. It's old. It should have really glowed away forever in 1996.

Comment

Not "Dissssney's" Electrical Parade. It just sounds unprofessional, and cheap. But add "The", and it becomes "The Disney Electrical Parade". Or "Walt Disney's Electrical Parade". These are my "other" ideas.
                            I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

It will never wind up in Disney's California Adventure again. Or Disney California Adventure.
                              -Bill

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X