Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fine go to Sephora with out us! Oh wait I can go anytime. There's one in Sacramento.

Comment

Originally posted by libraryvixen
      Belle... roadtrips are fun when people sing. EVERYONE knows that! And really now... if Tina wants to play with the monkey... fine.

We'll be looking cooooool in the car anyway.
      Rena lies anyways, she doesn't sing on long car trips, she text messages non-stops and continuously begs for Starbucks

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by belleh5
        Fine go to Sephora with out us! Oh wait I can go anytime. There's one in Sacramento.
        Like Sacramento is so far from me, ya little smart !!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Last time I checked there were no Starbucks on I-5 south.

Yup will be looking cool in the green Kia Optima

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
            Rena lies anyways, she doesn't sing on long car trips, she text messages non-stops and continuously begs for Starbucks
            I don't remember begging for Starbucks.... I remember STOPPING at Starbucks and then getting Kurt a special Bulldog hat. I remember talking about hemmroids, smelling cinnamon, texting you, getting in trouble with Kurt about texting , making the kids stop fighting over the headphones, and constantly shifting to make room for all the things we bought at Company D before we left!

I had a wonderful time travelling with Tina and her family. Belle... we're gonna have one hell of a ride!!
            Last edited by libraryvixen; 01-12-2005, 08:33 PM.
            She walks in beauty, like the night
            Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
            And all that's best of dark and bright
            Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

How about this for a compromise:

The three of you drive down together. LV and Belle can sit in the back seat watching musicals while they sing along via text messaging. Then, during breaks, you can all discuss the wonder that is Sephora, plan your purchases, figure out who you want to cover in Urban Decay powder, you know, the important things in life.

After that, you can swing by my dad's house in Glendale, pick me up, then we can all go to DL together.

Can you feel the love tonight!
              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by libraryvixen
                I don't remember begging for Starbucks.... I remember STOPPING at Starbucks and then getting Kurt a special Bulldog hat. I remember talking about hemmroids, smelling cinnamon, texting you, getting in trouble with Kurt about texting , making the kids stop fighting over the headphones, and constantly shifting to make room for all the things we bought at Company D before we left!

I had a wonderful time travelling with Tina and her family. Belle... we're gonna have one hell of a ride!!
                OMG THE BULLDOG HAT!!! I totally forgot about that!! LMAO!! And that was a LOAD of stuff from Company D How about watching Extreme Home Makeover AND the awards?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Last time I checked there were no Starbucks on I-5 south.

Yup will be looking cool in the green Kia Optima
                  WHAT!!!! Yes there is my dear!!! I think it's right before or after buttonwillow and there's like 3 in the Grapevine

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Once we pick up Mamabot, we can hit up Uva. After a long drive a gal needs a little drink to wake up

Okay, My bad. I forgot about the grapevine. And I have never stopped in Buttonwillow.

Comment

Once we pick up Mamabot, we can hit up Uva. After a long drive a gal needs a little drink to wake up

Okay, My bad. I forgot about the grapevine. And I have never stopped in Buttonwillow.

Yup it's new and don't forget Laval Road!! that is THE Starbucks to stop at.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Does the one Laval road have a drive-thru?

Comment

Does the one Laval road have a drive-thru?
                          You bet your biddy it does!!!

--Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                            How about this for a compromise:

The three of you drive down together. LV and Belle can sit in the back seat watching musicals while they sing along via text messaging. Then, during breaks, you can all discuss the wonder that is Sephora, plan your purchases, figure out who you want to cover in Urban Decay powder, you know, the important things in life.

After that, you can swing by my dad's house in Glendale, pick me up, then we can all go to DL together.

Can you feel the love tonight!
                            AND we have to pick up Julia from the airport. Then we go to Sephora for shimmer and THEN the bar and the next bar, and the next bar and hey look it's ISM & EV and the next bar and the next bar oh look Disguy & Sparky(manly glitter break) and the next bar you get the drift

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

But I can't do the driving! If I do however will I keep up with Disguy's text messages?? :confused:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I'll drive. If I don't drive i'll get car sick.

Comment

Ding ding ding we have a winner!!! A :monkey: for you

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

:monkey: 's scare me

Comment

I have to sit shotgun. If not... I get all wonky.

And I have to prtect Belle from the :monkey:

--Lord Byron

Comment

Thanks Libraryvixen. It's a jungle out there on I-5.

Comment

Note to self, make sure and pack both :monkey: 's

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X