This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] New California Screamin' Tube color

Look twords the top of the tube, its a darker blue color.

Re: New California Screamin' Tube color

Yeah I noticed the new blue when I was there yesterday, it's looks to be the same color blue as the Midway Mania sign.

Comment

MintCrocodile has additional pictures in his recent update

similar to the blue in TSMM, like imagineerthat said

- Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Yay! Can't wait to see it all done.
        Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Is it just me, or does this blue seem to "pop" more so than the teal?

Comment

I like it. Those pictures really help see how the two blues on TSMM will match the new scream tubes and the background of the sun. I also really like how the red on MFW stands out against the blue of the tubes.
            The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
            -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by MainStreetJake View Post
              Is it just me, or does this blue seem to "pop" more so than the teal?
              Definitely. It also seems to be a little more forgiving paint color. It seems to make the tubes look a little smoother and the seams less obvious.
              The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
              -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
                Definitely. It also seems to be a little more forgiving paint color. It seems to make the tubes look a little smoother and the seams less obvious.
                Agreed.
                haha the reason they seem less obvious is because its...y'know...painted the same color as that thing called the "sky".
                Disney's taking "blue sky" to a whole new level.

Comment

mmmmm, refreshed tubes

hehe Homer Simpson.
                  End of post!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland95 View Post
                    mmmmm, refreshed tubes

hehe Homer Simpson.
                    ahahahaomg

Comment

The seams and joints don't seem as obvious because with the darker paint, the shadows blend better. On the lighter teal, the shadow stood out more.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I think it looks really nice! But compared to the other ones, stands out like a sore thumb.

Comment

I like the blue,it looks nice. i was never fond of the teal .

Comment

I like it! The other color was looking very sun baked...
                            I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Comment

Very Nice much needed in my opinion

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X