Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Candlelight Dining Packages

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candlelight Dining Packages

Thanks to Diane (Wolfy) we have the info on Candlelight Dining Package.

You can only book for groups of 1-4. No more than 4 in a party.

Hook's - sold out
    Storytellers -sold out unless you are a party of one or two
    Napa Rose - must spend at least $60 per person plus tax and tip
    Granville's - must spend at least $60 per person plus tax and tip

Diane is letting me (yeah!!!) dine with her family at Granville's.

We will be seated for the 5:30 Processional.

judimouse
    judimouse

Mousefest 2008 here we come

http://www.tinkstravel.com

http://www.dlresortinfo.com

Re: Candlelight Dining Packages

Hi, I'm jealous, party of one!! :gladsad:
    sigpic

Comment

I am sure that you might find another on this site that would like to join you for dinner.

I was going solo until Wolfy offered the 4th chair at her table. There maybe another party of 3 that has an extra seat.

Post and see what happens.

judimouse
      judimouse

Mousefest 2008 here we come

http://www.tinkstravel.com

http://www.dlresortinfo.com

Comment

Wonder how hard it is to spend $60 per person at the Napa Rose?

I'm thinking of doing that if I don't win a pair of tickets through the Cast Member lottery. Would be nice to take my mother out for a nice dinner.

Wonder if they even have any more spots at the Napa Rose... I'm on the phone now.

EDIT: As of 6:04pm on Sunday, November 13th... all spots for all four restaurants are booked. They do not expect any cancellations.

Here's to winning a pair of tickets and be able to just take her to Napa without the $60 per person minimum.
        Last edited by Burnt Toast; 11-13-2005, 06:58 PM.
        Burnt Toast
        The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Originally posted by judimouse
          Thanks to Diane (Wolfy) we have the info on Candlelight Dining Package.

You can only book for groups of 1-4. No more than 4 in a party.

Hook's - sold out
          Storytellers -sold out unless you are a party of one or two
          Napa Rose - must spend at least $60 per person plus tax and tip
          Granville's - must spend at least $60 per person plus tax and tip

Diane is letting me (yeah!!!) dine with her family at Granville's.

We will be seated for the 5:30 Processional.

judimouse
          $60 at the Napa Rose... Wow, that would just about cover the tip... You could sneeze in there and spend that much...
          Check out my other blog:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X