This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] fireworks

this has probably already been asked but oh well.
    where is the best place to view park fireworks without being inside the park? i was thinking about going to a mountain new fullerton but have been advised that the fireworks aren't that high. so where near the park or in the area is a great place to watch the fireworks?

Re: fireworks

Originally posted by fallingwithstyle View Post
    this has probably already been asked but oh well.
    where is the best place to view park fireworks without being inside the park? i was thinking about going to a mountain new fullerton but have been advised that the fireworks aren't that high. so where near the park or in the area is a great place to watch the fireworks?
    Top level of Sticky and Friends.

Comment

The Esplanade isn't too bad. Usually a fair crowd there watching anyway.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I've watched them from the Esplanade and from a room at Paradise Pier. You miss the special effects being projected onto the Castle and the lower pinwheels and such, but they are still enjoyable.
        sigpic
        Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
          I've watched them from the Esplanade and from a room at Paradise Pier. You miss the special effects being projected onto the Castle and the lower pinwheels and such, but they are still enjoyable.
          I didn't realize rooms from PP faced the right direction for fireworks... is that the side that views CA or the "city" (aka - parking lot) view? Just curious b/c we're staying there next month and DD is terrified of the loud booms associated with fireworks but loves the colors, so this would be a great way to let her watch with minimal drama.
          "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

WDW - '88, '90, Nov '95, Mar '98, Mar '03, Oct '05-Aug '06 (AP)
          DL - Jan '09, Sept '10

Next visit - still just a wish...

Dream Meet' n' Greet: Kermit, Sweetums, Maleficent, Jack

Comment

The Esplanade used to play the fireworks music at random times but now it's nightly. that's not a good spot cus you see hundreds of people rushing from DCA to DL. it's a bother.

Comment

The rooms at the Pier we usually get face the pool and parking lot, but the rooms that face the street give a nice view - - more of Cal Adventure, but you can see into Disneyland as well.
              sigpic
              Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
                thanks for the recommendation, it was excellent last night!

Comment

On my balcony.

Don't be late!
                  sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
                    Me likey this post!
                    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Paradise Pier Hotel! On the Pool Deck! You can view the fireworks from the third story Pool Deck at the hotel and Have a Great View of the Fireworks! They also pump the music from the show onto the whole pool area!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X