This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How much do on ride photos cost

Hello everyone...can anyone tell me how much the on ride photos cost...I am preparing myself financially....thanks in advance
    Vacation...Counting Down the Days...Disneyland Here I Come:thumbup:

Re: How much do on ride photos cost

It's usually about $14.95 for a 5x7, and they usually offer a slight discount for buying multiples. It's pricey, but well worth it for that great vacation snapshot!
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Apples4Disney View Post
      It's usually about $14.95 for a 5x7, and they usually offer a slight discount for buying multiples. It's pricey, but well worth it for that great vacation snapshot!
      Thats what I was thinking...thanks for such a fast response..and I totally agree...well worth it
      Vacation...Counting Down the Days...Disneyland Here I Come:thumbup:

Comment

What's Disney's policy on using a cellphone to take a picture of...your...picture(?). I know they are losing money when people do this but I have yet to see any CM say anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by stashe View Post
          What's Disney's policy on using a cellphone to take a picture of...your...picture(?). I know they are losing money when people do this but I have yet to see any CM say anything about it.
          I'd say the difference is quality.

Taking a picture of a picture is never the same as the original.

And I remember buying one for a trip on Space Mountain .. and it came in a nice framed folder. Nice clear, glossy photo .. worth the money for those special trips with those special people.

So .. if you want the nice, professional looking photo ... that will be $15 dollars. If you want your low quality picture from your digital camera at no cost - fine.

That should be their official/unofficial line.
          MY SIGNATURE:
          Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

Good post above. I've tried to take a picture with a nice camera, and it still comes out bad. We've passed on many pictures, but sometimes it just comes out so funny, so memorable, that hey, just gotta do it! Is your trip coming up soon? Whenever it is, hope you have a great time!
            Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

I just use my cell phone, it's comes out ok, but I have no intention of buying one, I just like texting the photos to my friends so they can get a good laugh, lol. On Space Mountain there was a CM near the photo screens and a bunch of people were cell snapping them, she didn't say anything so it's probably not a big deal to them.
              Yaye!

Comment

We paid $14.95 for Spash and Space Mountain shots.
                sigpic
                Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X