This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] hours of Toy Story parking lot

Does anyone know what time the Toy Story Lot opens? I found out a while back that they sometimes fill the Pumba lot down the street first before opening the Toy Story Lot. If the Toy Story lot is closed if I go at 8 am tomorrow or next week, does the Pumba lot have bus service to the entrance? Thanks for any info.

Re: hours of Toy Story parking lot

When we were there last week Toy Story was never open for Rope Drop at 8am (we had to drive by it) so we always parked at Mickey.

Comment

If you want to be there for rope-drop, the structure is really your only choice. Unfortunately...

Comment

usually 9am I always park there

Comment

i usually exit Ball Rd from the 57fwy and take it all the way to the structure.. how exactly do i get to Toy Story? would i turn left onto Harbor from Ball? where do i go afterwards?
          -plagued

Comment

Originally posted by plagued View Post
            i usually exit Ball Rd from the 57fwy and take it all the way to the structure.. how exactly do i get to Toy Story? would i turn left onto Harbor from Ball? where do i go afterwards?
            Left on Harbor from Ball. Go straight down, past DL, through the light at Katella, and then turn left at the next light into the lot. There are a signs pointing you there the whole way.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X