Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Photo TR: World of Color and Indy Break Down

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Photo TR: World of Color and Indy Break Down

It's been way too long (like a year!) since I've been back, and today I get to see World of Color!

We went straight into DCA to check on our reservation for dinner. Checked out the Blue Sky cellar.

Can't wait for this. Looks to be very fun.

Before heading into Disneyland, Meg and I hopped onto an elevator and into a nightmare.

To the land!

All these people taking a picture of this plaque

...creepy.

Okay... so its gonna be this kind of a day...

Indy was great! When we approached the bridge, the ride decided to break down.
    What a perfect time to whip out my camera!

The ride eventually got going... but for some reason it went completely without sound... It was incredibly eerie! We then stopped again in front of the boulder Indy.

We finally got going and they let us ride a second time! This was definitely an experience I'd never had before!

We walked around, rode some rides, had some fun.

EO time.

That was an intense 3D experience.

In 3D!!

The show was alright. It was hilariously cheesy which I did like, but I wouldn't think it worth a repeat performance. Also, the moving seats were fun, but eventually got annoying. It's like they took the experience of the kid behind you kicking your seat and turned it into an attraction.

Anywho,

We went to the Tiki Room

And got some Dole Whip Delish!

Yes all these shows and Dole Whip are great, but I need me some roller coaster!

Weeee!

Meg, no! Don't get so close! No, NO!

NOOOOOO!

Hahaha, this little guy is awesome.

How 'bout a nice shiny apple?

On this hot day, the water looks sooooo nice.

Ah, to be that sub right now.

It was time for our dinner reservation at Wine Country Trattoria . Meg took advantage of the whole Booze-in-the-other-park thing.

This was a really cool little place. Great tasting food, and nice atmosphere.

Nice view too.
    That was great. I prefer Blue Bayou, but it's nice to try new things. Plus we got WOC passes.

We went back to DL for a bit. Saw Push for the first time ever.

Yay, fun things are happening! Isn't this fun, kids?

Kids? Oh, sorry. Don't let all this fun get in the way of your games.

Showtime!

WOC was crazy cool! It was like all (well not all) of your favorite Disney moments put into a crazy special effects montage.

Though it was weird when Johnny Depp appeared among all of these animated characters. That was my only issue with it.

That was pretty much the end of our night.

We walked around Disneyland some more then called it a night.

THE END
    www.youtube.com/lundopictures

Re: Photo TR: World of Color and Indy Break Down

Great picture of the Indy bridge!

And LOL at the kid playing his DS. Aww...youth nowadays

Comment

Very nice photos.

Comment

I loled at the kid playing his DS...
        I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

Originally posted by niklj View Post
          Well, C!ASP was going on while he was playing with his DS. I don't blame him .

The world is a treasure trove of places.
          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
          Indy Ride Count: 2211
          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
            Well, C!ASP was going on while he was playing with his DS. I don't blame him .
            ditto!

Comment

Great pictures! Looks like you had an awesome time!!
              All it takes is a dream and a wish!

Comment

Great TR! Sounds like to had an interesting experience on Indy. Hope you all had fun!
                sigpic
                Home away from Home.

Comment

Nice TR! I was at the park last Friday/Saturday and it took us 3 tries to get onto Indy. Every time we would get in line for it, a CM would announce that the ride was down.

Comment

Loved it. Great trip report and great pictures.
                    AngryAP.com - Disneyland and Walt Disney World nostalgia | My Flickr

Comment

I absolutely love your photos!!! Great candids and awesome perspectives!
                      "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

WDW - '88, '90, Nov '95, Mar '98, Mar '03, Oct '05-Aug '06 (AP)
                      DL - Jan '09, Sept '10

Next visit - still just a wish...

Dream Meet' n' Greet: Kermit, Sweetums, Maleficent, Jack

Comment

I Like that one too.

1. Disneyland 1997;
                        2. Disneyland Resort 2008; 3. Hong Kong Disneyland 2009; 4. Disneyland Resort 2009; 5. Disneyland Resort 2010; 6. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2011; 7. Disney Cruise Lines 2011 - Disney Dream; 8. Disneyland Resort 2011; 9. Disneyland Resort 2012; 10. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2012; 11. Disney Cruise Lines 2012 - Disney Fantasy; ?. Tokyo Disney Resort; ?. Disneyland Paris

Comment

What do you mean, "youth"? I play with my DSi at DLR ALL the time! Then again, I have the maturity of a six year old so....

Comment

Thanks, everybody! Glad you like pictures, I had a great time.

I got really lucky with that Indy bridge pic. It's my personal favorite.
                            www.youtube.com/lundopictures

Comment

Hey, neighbor!
                              Finally found your TR. Looks like you had an awesome time! Glad you did.
                              How could you possibly stay away for a whole year?! I could never do that!
                              Liked the 3D pictures of you two! Classic.
                              See you around! ^.^
                              Jessica: Oh! My hero. [Walks past Valiant] Oh, Honey Bunny!
                              Roger: Oh, Lovecup!
                              2010 Gumball Rally LITE! *The Five Best Friends That Anyone Could Have!*
                              2011 Gumball Rally! *Cruisin' Bayou Tours*
                              Twitter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X