Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

halloween lay-over

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] halloween lay-over

I couldn't find the official answer; I just found when rides and events will start helping.

Question: What are the earliest set of dates can I see the Halloween lay-over, including rides (completed)?

Re: halloween lay-over

It seems Friday, Sept. 17th is the opening of Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain, so I would run with that date.

Comment

I believe both Haunted mansion holiday and ghost galaxy open Sept 17th.

Comment

It better all be up by Oct 1st because I want the party to rock.

Comment

What I should have asked is:

i'm going late September (sometime 20 - 24) will everything holloween be up, inlcuding rides?

Comment

Nevermind: Mouseplanet.com answered it.

HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort – September 17 to October 31

Comment

Originally posted by Meettherobinson View Post
              Question: What are the earliest set of dates can I see the Halloween lay-over, including rides (completed)?

Just FYI: The word is "overlay", as in "Disney is changing some of its attractions with a holiday-specific overlay."

A "lay over" is a length of time spent in an airport between connecting planes, often overnight.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X