This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Will You Buy a Duffy Bear?

The rumors are true and Duffy is coming to the US! I will definitely buy one. I'm hopefully getting a homemade outfit like this for it.

Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Re: Will You Buy a Duffy Bear?

Maybe. I'd like to see them up close and personal first. If they came out with a smaller one I might get one of those.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
      Maybe. I'd like to see them up close and personal first. If they came out with a smaller one I might get one of those.
      There's a mini version in Japan, so perhaps it will come over here too.

Comment

For sure!

Comment

I already HAVE a Duffy....I think. The original mickey bear from long ago that came with the book that Mickey only had a teddy bear and he wanted to show the park to someone and then the bear gained his features, and a life right?
          If not, well Bob (What I named the Mickey Bear) needs a playmate! :3

Comment

Originally posted by MatterhornJ View Post
            There's a mini version in Japan, so perhaps it will come over here too.
            A mini one would be cool! They will probably see how they sell first before they bring out a lot of different Duffy items.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by 413x View Post
              I already HAVE a Duffy....I think. The original mickey bear from long ago that came with the book that Mickey only had a teddy bear and he wanted to show the park to someone and then the bear gained his features, and a life right?
              If not, well Bob (What I named the Mickey Bear) needs a playmate! :3
              It's close to the same bear, but Duffy looks a little different and has a different backstory. This article by the MiceChat user "gurgi" explains the differences well. Duffy the Disney Bear: Who and what is "Duffy"? I know you were wondering.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X