X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCA been crowded?

How has DCA's attendance been lately?

Re: DCA been crowded?

There was a large amount of people there yesterday. I can't say exactly how many, but there was a 60 minute wait for Screamin' for most of the day.

Comment

Yup. When walking through the Hollywood Pictures area, it was as packed with people as a normal Disneyland day. It was surreal. No doubt it was the overflow of DL getting 'closed', and people thinking, "well, we can't get into DL, but we didn't come out here for nothing, so DCA or bust".
      Hopefully the crowds are a preview of what is in store for DCA in the future.
      The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

Monday thru Thursday was really light per a couple of CM's... I was there Tuesday for about a 1/2 hour, and it matched up with what they said.

Yesterday was pretty busy, but that was mainly due to Disneyland hitting Capacity, and leaving folks with only the choice of DCA or going home...

The number I heard was over 20,000, which is about 2/3'rds of capacity.

Disneyland got over 70,000.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Oh my I can't believe Veteran's Day is such a big day. Probably 100,000 people in that little resort? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
            Monday thru Thursday was really light per a couple of CM's... I was there Tuesday for about a 1/2 hour, and it matched up with what they said.

Yesterday was pretty busy, but that was mainly due to Disneyland hitting Capacity, and leaving folks with only the choice of DCA or going home...

The number I heard was over 20,000, which is about 2/3'rds of capacity.

Disneyland got over 70,000.

Wait, DCA's maximum is 30,00? It seemed weird at DCA, since i'm just used to walking on everything so it seemed crowded.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X