This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video On Track With Radiator Springs Superstar Prototype Racing Car

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXyBdnc3HJ4]YouTube - Sneak Peek- Radiator Springs Racers[/ame]

Get your motor running and get ready to experience a recent video of the testing of Radiator Springs Racers. Get a birds-eye view of the testing of the protopype vehicle. I can tell this is going to be one fun spin all the way around.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: On Track With Radiator Springs Superstar Prototype Racing Car

thats a pretty old video at this point
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
      Oh yeah.

Good find though!

Comment

Cool! But old haha! Ride Warrior how many threads do you start a week?

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
          ^^^
          Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
          Oh yeah.

Good find though!
          ^^^
          Originally posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
          Cool! But old haha! Ride Warrior how many threads do you start a week?
          They stopped testing the prototype in July. The vehicles will not be tested on location again until much of the background for Radiator Springs Route 66 / Ornament Valley is completed. So this video view will have to last us for a while. As for my thread posting, I do it 'till I drop...but I always road test them. :lol:
          Last edited by Ride Warrior; 08-30-2010, 11:59 PM.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Wow! An imagineer who doesn't talk like a kindergarten school teacher! :lol:

I give Kathy Mangum lots of credit ... for talking just normal!

Lassetter though. - barf! The people working on Silly Symphony Swings - THE JEWEL!

EEK!

Kathy .. please tell the other imagineers to use you as an example ... of how to present themselves in behind the scenes videos! THANK YOU!
            Last edited by Tomorrowland_1967; 08-30-2010, 08:42 PM.
            MY SIGNATURE:
            Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

I like the way she speaks in that video, as well. Very direct, informative, interesting, and even enthusiastic, but without giving the sense that it's just rehearsed PR fluff.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                I like the way she speaks in that video, as well. Very direct, informative, interesting, and even enthusiastic, but without giving the sense that it's just rehearsed PR fluff.
                EXACTLY!

I was very impressed and surprised ... as so many behind-the-scenes videos of various employees of the company come out ... and by the time they are done .... My teeth feel like they have been sugar coated so bad .. I have to brush my teeth for no less than 30 minutes!

:lol:
                MY SIGNATURE:
                Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
                  I was very impressed and surprised ... as so many behind-the-scenes videos of various employees of the company come out ... and by the time they are done .... My teeth feel like they have been sugar coated so bad .. I have to brush my teeth for no less than 30 minutes!
                  Are you kidding, at times I even considered to use Comet.

Comment

If we thought June Cleaver in the 50s .. and Carol Brady in the 70s was bad ... OH MY GWAUD ..... some imagineers really take the cake, in front of the camera!
                    MY SIGNATURE:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X