Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

    Which do you think would be more awesome? The Black Hole, Flight of the Navigator? Something else?

  • #2
    Re: Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

    Those films are hardly forgotten, they remain popular today. Want a truly forgotten Disney film that would make a cool attraction? Try "Condorman".

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

      Of course Mary Poppins is not "forgotten" by any means but it doesn't have too much of an in-park presence. I've always wished there was a Mary Poppins attraction (dark ride?!). I adore the Mary Poppins segment of the fireworks and I loved Steps In Time. Just wish there was something more permanent to help introduce the movie to younger generations because to me it really is one of Disney's best.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

        I agree and I think Mary Poppins was Walt's masterwork.

        Something featuring the animals of Disney, including animals from The Three Lives of Thomasina, The Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp, The Jungle Book, The Fox and the Hound, Old Yeller, Bambi, Dumbo, 101 Dalmations, The Incredible Journey, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Beethoven, Air Bud, Anastasia, Bolt, and the True Life Adventures series.

        They should put at least one Herbie from The Love Bug on the Autopia track.

        I want them to build a London-themed mini land north of Fantasyland, where the Princess faire / Videopolis area is and have a Mary Poppins Theatre where live shows can rotate, musical shows based on Mary Poppins, Peter Pan and Bedknobs and Broomsticks, since all 3 are set in London. And move Peter Pan's Flight over to that area.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

          Anastasia wasn't a Disney film.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

            Return to Oz...
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

              Powerline concert from A Goofy Movie. A man can dream...

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

                I vote for Mary Poppins. Could be as easy as making like Alice In Wonderland. Love that ride...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

                  The Horned King/Black Cauldron mythos would work well to anchor a Villains attraction around, as I have said many times before
                  when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

                    Robinhood! At least have the characters out
                    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

                      Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
                      The Horned King/Black Cauldron mythos would work well to anchor a Villains attraction around, as I have said many times before
                      Totally agree! Horned King is a true villian!
                      BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

                        Originally posted by mickdaddy View Post
                        Robinhood! At least have the characters out
                        We do in Paris, not sure why you don't stateside.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

                          Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
                          I want them to build a London-themed mini land north of Fantasyland, where the Princess faire / Videopolis area is and have a Mary Poppins Theatre where live shows can rotate, musical shows based on Mary Poppins, Peter Pan and Bedknobs and Broomsticks, since all 3 are set in London. And move Peter Pan's Flight over to that area.
                          That's actually quite an interesting idea.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

                            Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
                            I agree and I think Mary Poppins was Walt's masterwork.

                            Something featuring the animals of Disney, including animals from The Three Lives of Thomasina, The Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp, The Jungle Book, The Fox and the Hound, Old Yeller, Bambi, Dumbo, 101 Dalmations, The Incredible Journey, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Beethoven, Air Bud, Anastasia, Bolt, and the True Life Adventures series.

                            They should put at least one Herbie from The Love Bug on the Autopia track.

                            I want them to build a London-themed mini land north of Fantasyland, where the Princess faire / Videopolis area is and have a Mary Poppins Theatre where live shows can rotate, musical shows based on Mary Poppins, Peter Pan and Bedknobs and Broomsticks, since all 3 are set in London. And move Peter Pan's Flight over to that area.
                            They have 2 Dumbo themed rides already :-p

                            I do agree with all of your ideas though.

                            I also would love to see a Robin Hood themed ride.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

                              Originally posted by Joelio View Post
                              We do in Paris, not sure why you don't stateside.
                              I was just there last summer! How did I miss this!? Maaaaannn!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X