This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

Which do you think would be more awesome? The Black Hole, Flight of the Navigator? Something else?

Re: Forgotten Disney movie that'd make a sweet attraction

Those films are hardly forgotten, they remain popular today. Want a truly forgotten Disney film that would make a cool attraction? Try "Condorman".

Comment

Of course Mary Poppins is not "forgotten" by any means but it doesn't have too much of an in-park presence. I've always wished there was a Mary Poppins attraction (dark ride?!). I adore the Mary Poppins segment of the fireworks and I loved Steps In Time. Just wish there was something more permanent to help introduce the movie to younger generations because to me it really is one of Disney's best.

Comment

I agree and I think Mary Poppins was Walt's masterwork.

Something featuring the animals of Disney, including animals from The Three Lives of Thomasina, The Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp, The Jungle Book, The Fox and the Hound, Old Yeller, Bambi, Dumbo, 101 Dalmations, The Incredible Journey, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Beethoven, Air Bud, Anastasia, Bolt, and the True Life Adventures series.

They should put at least one Herbie from The Love Bug on the Autopia track.

I want them to build a London-themed mini land north of Fantasyland, where the Princess faire / Videopolis area is and have a Mary Poppins Theatre where live shows can rotate, musical shows based on Mary Poppins, Peter Pan and Bedknobs and Broomsticks, since all 3 are set in London. And move Peter Pan's Flight over to that area.

Comment

Anastasia wasn't a Disney film.

Comment

Return to Oz...
            sigpic

Comment

Powerline concert from A Goofy Movie. A man can dream...

Comment

I vote for Mary Poppins. Could be as easy as making like Alice In Wonderland. Love that ride...

Comment

The Horned King/Black Cauldron mythos would work well to anchor a Villains attraction around, as I have said many times before
                  when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Robinhood! At least have the characters out
                    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
                      The Horned King/Black Cauldron mythos would work well to anchor a Villains attraction around, as I have said many times before
                      Totally agree! Horned King is a true villian!
                      BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Originally posted by mickdaddy View Post
                        Robinhood! At least have the characters out
                        We do in Paris, not sure why you don't stateside.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
                          I want them to build a London-themed mini land north of Fantasyland, where the Princess faire / Videopolis area is and have a Mary Poppins Theatre where live shows can rotate, musical shows based on Mary Poppins, Peter Pan and Bedknobs and Broomsticks, since all 3 are set in London. And move Peter Pan's Flight over to that area.
                          That's actually quite an interesting idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
                            I agree and I think Mary Poppins was Walt's masterwork.

Something featuring the animals of Disney, including animals from The Three Lives of Thomasina, The Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp, The Jungle Book, The Fox and the Hound, Old Yeller, Bambi, Dumbo, 101 Dalmations, The Incredible Journey, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Beethoven, Air Bud, Anastasia, Bolt, and the True Life Adventures series.

They should put at least one Herbie from The Love Bug on the Autopia track.

They have 2 Dumbo themed rides already :-p

I do agree with all of your ideas though.

I also would love to see a Robin Hood themed ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Joelio View Post
                              We do in Paris, not sure why you don't stateside.
                              I was just there last summer! How did I miss this!? Maaaaannn!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X