Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

You Know You've Spent Too Much Time At Disneyland When...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You Know You've Spent Too Much Time At Disneyland When...

When you take a first-timer to the park and he asks "We're not going to get a map?"

When you watch any show/fireworks with said first-timer and they're more amazed watching you speak/sing along with the entire show.

When you request days off at work and your boss automatically says "Have fun at Disneyland."

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

...when you know the words to every song!

...if you drive 400 miles to get there, and don't use a GPS

...if you know what rides are popular, and when the lines are the longest

Comment

When you go on Micechat the night before a trip to make sure for the 30th time that none of your favorite attractions are going to close at the last minute.

When you have about 10 familiar landmarks you always look for during the last 20 miles of the drive to Disneyland.

You suddenly get a craving for a churro. "Darn, I really want a churro, but Disneyland is 2 hours away" is your first thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Princess View Post
          When you go on Micechat the night before a trip to make sure for the 30th time that none of your favorite attractions are going to close at the last minute.

When you have about 10 familiar landmarks you always look for during the last 20 miles of the drive to Disneyland.

You suddenly get a craving for a churro. "Darn, I really want a churro, but Disneyland is 2 hours away" is your first thought.
          Good stuff, but it seems like some of those could apply to someone who doesn't go nearly enough too
          Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

When you make friends with CMs or Characters and they actually remember you on your next visit.... that's when you know you go way too much

W
            orld Of Color count -- 7 times

Comment

I knew Dana Daniel's variety show in the Golden Horseshoe better than he did!
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

When you buy wide receiver gloves just so you can get a better grip when you spin the purple tea cup.

Comment

I might have missed it in an earlier post, but...

- after getting into your car and after putting on your seat belt, you reach for the yellow strap to tug it to make sure it is secure.

Did it today, without thinking, after I was fitted for my tux.
                  Feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook (Just mention MiceChat)

"The thing that makes us different is our way of thinking, our judgement and experience acquired over the years. Giving it 'heart.' Others haven't understood the public. We developed a psychological approach to everything we do here. We seem to know when to 'tap the heart.' Others have hit the intellect. We can hit them in an emotional way. Those that appeal to the intellect only appeal to a very limited group. Let's not let the mechanics get in here and foul the whole thing." -Walt Disney

Comment

...you pray for rides to break down while you're on them so you can see them with the lights on, sound off, and get a "tour" of backstage areas upon exit.

...you come back to work after two days off and everyone asks you how Disneyland was, wether you went or not.

...your coworkers invite you to go with them because they want to go with someone "who knows the parks".

...you get asked by CM's if you work there.

Comment

When CMs remember all your pins and they notice that you have a new one on your lanyard....
                      These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                      My company had a special night at the park
                      WdW trip report with WWoHP
                      NYE 2011 trip report
                      Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                      Leap year 24 hour report
                      New DCA trip report
                      NYE 2012
                      HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by Tremellochick View Post
                        ...you get asked by CM's if you work there.
                        Or other guest assume you are a CM and ask you questions
                        Quote by Al:
                        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                        -Al Lutz

Comment

^ That ACTUALLY happened to me once! I was dressed in my CM interview and was in Toontown, and some frantic mother was asking where Mickey was and what time he was going to be taking pictures. hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by sleepyjeff View Post

---when disney announces that they will be operating the park one hour less than normal every tuesday in the 10th month of the year and you freak out....you might go to disneyland too much!

Originally posted by bob weaver View Post

you no longer decorate your house for christmas, you do a holiday overlay.

Originally posted by ap from 7734 View Post

when the saints won the super bowl you did your celebrating by turning over a cart in new orleans square
                            lol

Comment

Having at least 1 sweatshirt or t-shirt for every day of the year.

Running out of room to store your ears.

Planning your day in the park is surrounded by planning what you will eat.

On Twitter you have a list dedicated to all the @Disney things you follow.

Walking around singing "In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room" while cleaning the house.

Assuming the nice quiet family vaca is to DLR.

Telling people your address is 1313 S Harbor Blvd Anaheim CA 92802.

Inviting yourself into other peoples convo's to correct their wrong statements about DL.
                              I walked with you once upon a dream...

sigpic

Comment

When you start using the Disney point, even though you've never worked there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X