Announcement

Collapse

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

You Know You've Spent Too Much Time At Disneyland When...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You Know You've Spent Too Much Time At Disneyland When...

when you're bored in class and draw maps of the entire park just to make sure you remember the names of every single aspect...hehe....not that I do that or anything.....

or when people are constantly coming up to you saying that they want to go to disneyland and think it would be extra fun if they go with you

when you think your on POTC because you smell that familiar standing water smell
    sigpic

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Comment

...A 15 minute wait for Indiana Jones is too long, but 2 hours for Ghost Galaxy is not bad.

...You know which singers in Celebrate! A Street Party are better than others. (Josh from the Magic Shop told me that one)

...You've been to the park 6 days in a row, but couldn't go the seventh because you were blocked out...

...During Fantasmic!, you notice when the spotlight operator on Tower A misses a cue.

...MiceChat.com is your homepage.

...You have a conversation with recorded lines on rides: Welcome! Foolish Mortals, to the Haunted Mansion, "Who is this?" I am your host, your ghost host. Is this Haunted room actually stretching? "What else could it be?" Or is it your imagination, hhmm? And consider this dismaying observation, this chamber has no windows, and no doors. "What challenge does that offer me?" Which offers you this chilling challenge, to find a way out! "Is there any other way?" Of course, there's always my way... "I'll take your way."

:yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea:
      :ap:

Comment

-when your phone has the following ringtones: the main entrance/POTC bird whistle as a text alert, the star tours bell as a text alert, has the alice in wonderland teacup tune or the big thunder mountain safety spiel (of course i dont have this on my phone, thatd be crazy )

-when you start seeing hidden mickeys outside of the park in everyday activities

-when youve spent more money on pins/vinylmation more than to feed yourself

-when youre at the pool in a contest in cancun and can guess all the disney songs within the first 2 seconds before the 9yr olds can chime in :-P

-when goofy talks to you...
        guess what!? its my Unbirthday!!

Comment

-When one of the main genres of music on your MP3 is Disneyland music

-when you can notice those little details in Hm,POTC, and other dark rides in pitch black-ness

-when you've memorized the lines in most of the rides
          Originally posted by cancolby View Post
          ...You have a conversation with recorded lines on rides: Welcome! Foolish Mortals, to the Haunted Mansion, "Who is this?" I am your host, your ghost host. Is this Haunted room actually stretching? "What else could it be?" Or is it your imagination, hhmm? And consider this dismaying observation, this chamber has no windows, and no doors. "What challenge does that offer me?" Which offers you this chilling challenge, to find a way out! "Is there any other way?" Of course, there's always my way... "I'll take your way."
          :lol:
          Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

Comment

When your lawn sprinklers remind you of World of Color.

Comment

When your family seems to forget that you don't actually live in Disneyland.

When you like walking through areas with lots of trees.

When you start using the words ambiance and theming instead of decorations.

Comment

When you starting talking to the AA's. (I always tell Harold I love him, he needs some love)
                When you have a dying craving for a Monte Cristo from New Orleans Cafe.
                You talk to CM's about things the normal people aren't supposed to know. (I did this with the talking Mickey and it scared the gal so much that I even knew about it.)
                You get really annoyed when people talk about how Walt was a racist.

Comment

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X