This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Club 33: How does it work?

So I know someone who has a membership to Club 33 and they offered to get me into the club. But how exactly does it work? Does the member have to be there? Do I still have to pay for admission to the park or do I have to pay for the lunch or are both free? Also, what are the times for meals? Are they anytime or only lunch and dinner?

If someone has some insider information that they can share with me via a post (or PM) I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Re: Club 33: How does it work?

Originally posted by notlemc View Post
    So I know someone who has a membership to Club 33 and they offered to get me into the club. But how exactly does it work? Does the member have to be there? Do I still have to pay for admission to the park or do I have to pay for the lunch or are both free? Also, what are the times for meals? Are they anytime or only lunch and dinner?

If someone has some insider information that they can share with me via a post (or PM) I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
    The best person to ask these questions is the person who can get you in the club
    sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

So I know someone who has a membership to Club 33 and they offered to get me into the club.
      1. But how exactly does it work?
      2. Does the member have to be there?
      3. Do I still have to pay for admission to the park or do I have to pay for the lunch or are both free?
      4. Also, what are the times for meals?
      5. Are they anytime or only lunch and dinner?

Thanks!
      I only know what I've learned.

1. Your friend (I'm assuming he's a friend) puts you on the invite list. Your friend will arrange the reservation for you. Someone has to pay for lunch. You'll have to ask your friend if he's also paying for your lunch.
      2. Friend doesn't have to be there.
      3. Your admission is free, but someone has to pay for lunch. You or your friend. If you don't show up, your friend will be charged for it, and he probably won't invite you ever again.
      4. No idea. Your friend probably knows.
      5. Your reservation will be for a specific time. Your friend will know when he arranges it.

Comment

As I have learned, you do not have to pay for a ticket into the park when you have a reservation to Club 33 on that day, but while dining at the Club there is a minimum of the ticket price, anyways.
        -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Mod's if this link isn't appropriate please delete this message. Thx

Here is a site that has quite a lot of info on Club 33.
          http://www.disneylandclub33.com/
          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Your friend will have to make the reservation for you. While he doesn't have to be there, you need to check whether he has agreed to pay beforehand (in which case, you won't get a check at the end of the meal) or if he expects you to foot the bill. The meal is not free; the park hopper that comes with the meal is.

You also need to know the name of your party (your name, your friend's name, etc.) before you can pick up your complimentary theme park tickets at the Guest Relations window. Your ticket will be a park hopper and will look something like this:

Meal times are just like reservations anywhere else: they are for a specific time during lunch or dinner and you should check in at the Club door about 10 minutes before your scheduled reservation. That way you have plenty of time to take pics in the lobby before your table is ready.

I hope this answered all your questions. Enjoy your meal!

"No fear have ye of evil curses, says you? Properly warned ye be, says I. Who knows when that evil curse will strike the greedy beholders of this bewitched treasure?"

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

"Perhaps ye knows too much. Ye've seen the cursed treasure, ye know where it be hidden. Now, proceed at yer own risk. These be the last friendly words ye'll hear. Ye may not survive to pass this way again."

Comment

Thanks!
              Whether or not the member has to be there is up to the member. If they are comfortable enough letting you ride on their membership, they can reserve for you.

The member will make a reservation for you (they can reserve up to 60 days out for meals they don't attend.) It will be for a specific time. Don't be late. They should send you the dress code for the club. Please read it carefully and adhere to it. (Simple things like no flip flops, no short shorts, no shorts or capris at dinner, etc...) You will pick up your ticket the day of your visit at Guest Relations, then at your reservation time, you will check in at the club. If you fail to show up for your reservation, your friend will be charged $100 per person who doesn't show. Expect your meal to cost in the $90 to $100 range minimum per person without alcohol. Sunday brunch is slightly more.
              If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Make sure you read about the dress code, especially regarding flip flops.
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X