Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Tony Baxter just announced: New Final Figure on Indiana Jones Adventure

Tony just gave us a fun tidbit - the last figure on Indiana Jones has been replaced, just this morning.

I can't wait to see it, and thought I would share!
    -Monorail Man

Re: Tony Baxter just announced: New Final Figure on Indiana Jones Adventure

yeah, I just saw that in the Live Coverage thread (great job with the updates btw!)

Has anyone at the parks seen it yet?
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Do they have the rights to Harrison Ford's likeness this time?

Comment

Exciting! Can't wait to see photos and video.

Comment

:0 we need pictchores!

Comment

Originally posted by merlinjones View Post
            Do they have the rights to Harrison Ford's likeness this time?
            Instead of the rights to young Tom Brokaw's likeness?

Comment

Wow, it's been a great news day for Disneyland fans hasn't it?

Hopefully the good news will continue with that potential PeopleMover announcement tomorrow... :beg:

Comment

Originally posted by MarkTwain View Post

Hopefully the good news will continue with that potential PeopleMover announcement tomorrow... :beg:
                Here's hoping!

And yes, nothing but splendid news today.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkTwain View Post

I have my fingers, toes, arms, legs, and eyes crossed that they are bringing it back (Oh, how about instead of Tron Tunnel it's a scene from WALL-E or Meet the Robinsons? A Pixar movie that is actually futuristic). HBG is returning (well it's been green-lighted, so it's unknown if it will actually happen) why can't the PeopleMover return?

Comment

Just came back. If they updated the animatronic, that may be but the likeness is still the same one. From what I saw.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
                      Instead of the rights to young Tom Brokaw's likeness?
                      Wow, that is the first time I've ever heard that. Uncanny!

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                        Just came back. If they updated the animatronic, that may be but the likeness is still the same one. From what I saw.
                        Yup. I just got in from an visit myself. The movement seems a bit more fluid, and his face appears to be a bit better sculpted. I think now all three have been updated in the last year.
                        It looked to me like the 2nd spider wall projection was also somewhat improved.
                        First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
                        First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
                        BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Dying for pics over here. I guess it's bound to come up soon.

Comment

i hope we can see some pics soon!

Comment

Really is it too much to take a picture of and AA, or video so we can see if he is moving more fluidly?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X