Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    Here Are Some Construction Photos Of Disneyland and when i saw these i just thought of you guys. I know that you guys are going to like theses. Plus They HAve Some Advertising Biliboards!! ENJOY!!

    http://www.anaheimcolony.com/disneyconst.htm
    Putting the um in forum. Um...


  • #2
    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    Heh, Look At Mickey!



    The Site Also Has Many, Many , Other Amazing photos so be sure to click the go back button at the bottom and few the other galleries!!! Especially the Disneyland Attractions Gallery!
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

      Wow astounding photos! Some I have not seen before. Amazing. thanks for sharing, I love the older photos!
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

        Some of them show the change in 1964 (I believe) to the Jungle Cruise, where they added the African Veldt and moved the giraffes and stuff.

        You can tell those particular shots are not from 1955 because the Matterhorn is in the background.

        The shots of the 1959 new attractions announcement billboard are great!

        Thanks for providing the link!
        "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

          Those are all spectaculour! Thank you for the link






          ~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

            Originally posted by TicTocDragon
            Wow astounding photos! Some I have not seen before. Amazing. thanks for sharing, I love the older photos!
            Thank You,
            Putting the um in forum. Um...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

              Man I love pics of Disneyland under construction. One of the things I miss in Disneyland was the preview attractions showcase on Main Street. I would always look at those models and designs and could not wait to see them built.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

                Originally posted by lyd
                Man I love pics of Disneyland under construction. One of the things I miss in Disneyland was the preview attractions showcase on Main Street. I would always look at those models and designs and could not wait to see them built.
                Ya, Wouldn't it be so awesome if they still had that!
                Putting the um in forum. Um...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

                  Those are fun to look at. Thanks


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

                    The construction photos were great. As were the other photos on the site.

                    It sure brought back a lot of memories. Attractions still there, attrcations gone. I remember the Flying Saucers, one of my favorites while it was there. I understand it was down a lot, but it never went down when I was there and I thought it was great!

                    All I can say is... Wow, what a trip down memory lane of days gone by!

                    I guess one thing the photos really bring out is that we should enjoy all that we have, all that we do (not only at DL), because things change. So, we should concentrate on making good memories.

                    CU@DL

                    Andy
                    Last edited by CUatDL; 11-17-2005, 01:24 PM. Reason: spelling and punctuation
                    -
                    What is, is... What is not, is not.

                    Boom!

                    I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

                    Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

                      I love construction, this is so cool!






                      ~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                      ~

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

                        Originally posted by CuatDL
                        The construction photos were great. As were the other photos on the site.

                        It sure brought back a lot of memories. Attractions still there, attrcations gone. I remember the Flying Saucers, one of my favorites while it was there. I understand it was down a lot, but it never went down when I was there and I thought it was great!

                        All I can say is... Wow, what a trip down memory lane of days gone by!

                        I guess one thing the photos really bring out is that we should enjoy all that we have, all that we do (not only at DL), because things change. So, we should concentrate on making good memories.

                        CU@DL

                        Andy
                        You Know what, I completely agree with that. Good Point. lol.
                        Putting the um in forum. Um...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

                          These are awsome! thanks! I've seen some of these in the Underground tunnel for CM's, I feel like I am the only CM who stops and looks at the pics down there, love it though

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

                            Originally posted by mulishaCM
                            These are awsome! thanks! I've seen some of these in the Underground tunnel for CM's, I feel like I am the only CM who stops and looks at the pics down there, love it though
                            Really! They have old time photos underground there?
                            Putting the um in forum. Um...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

                              Why is everyone always look so perfect and happy in oldschool pictures! haha


                              and this one makes me miss the skyway

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X