Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Photo question...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Photo question...

Probably wrong place for this but... I am contemplating a new camera and my mom just got an Olympus 30x Zoom. Anyone shoot in DLR with it so I can see how pics turn out?
    I walked with you once upon a dream...

sigpic

Re: Photo question...

I personally don't have that camera, but I would read the instructions and play around with the camera settings a little. My biggest problem when I went to the parks this last June was that almost all of my pictures on rides were coming out blurry. A couple days ago I messed around with some settings and the shutter speed (and other technical words i can't remember) and it helped a great deal.

This is not the answer you're looking for, but my advice would be to play around with it and go a little photo crazy for a few days.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Re: Photo question...

If this is the camera you are talking about,
      Olympus SP-800UZ 14MP Digital Camera with 30x Wide Angle Dual Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0 inch LCD

It looks like a pretty darn good camera. It does allow shooting in RAW, which is very important and comes in extremely handy at Disneyland.

Personally, I would still go with a DSLR but for the money, it is a good camera.
      Life is far too short for bland food!

Flickr page: www.flickr.com/ringoffirehotsauce
      You Tube: www.youtube.com/ringoffireguy
      Facebook: http://profile.to/michaelgreening/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/RingofFire1
      Personal website: www.mikeanddianes.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X