X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] last minute Halloween Party Question

I looked and can not find this info.

With the Halloween party ticket, what time can you go into the parks tonight? Is it 7pm? I remember there was a discussion on 4pm, but was that the costume time?

Thanks in advance.

Pat
    Glory, Glory Man United! And the Reds go marching on! On!! ON!!!

I survived my first Marathon. Got my Mickey at WDW after 6:22:08 of "fun" on the course. Not happy with the time, so I will go back and be getting Goofy next year!

Re: last minute Halloween Party Question

I believe it is 4pm. It should be on your ticket. However, if you bought it really early it might not be on the ticket.

Comment

You can go in 4pm in costume and Party starts 7pm
      disney lady

Comment

Thanks everyone. I do not have the tickets with me yet, so I never thought of looking at it.

You are all awesome as always. Have a safe and happy weekend.
        Glory, Glory Man United! And the Reds go marching on! On!! ON!!!

I survived my first Marathon. Got my Mickey at WDW after 6:22:08 of "fun" on the course. Not happy with the time, so I will go back and be getting Goofy next year!

Comment

it is 4pm, says so on my ticket. I will be there at 4pm to get the most out of this!

Comment

Two more questions.

1. Any discount for APs for the Halloween Night?
            2. What kind of crowds will there be tonight?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
              it is 4pm, says so on my ticket. I will be there at 4pm to get the most out of this!
              Remember to go to the special event entrances on the right side.....don't waste time waiting in the regular entrance lines.

Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Originally posted by DizneyPhotoGuy View Post
                Two more questions.

1. Any discount for APs for the Halloween Night?
                2. What kind of crowds will there be tonight?

Thanks.
                I'm pretty sure there are no discounts for Halloween, since that's the big day. As for crowds tonight, I can't answer that until I'm actually there, but I'm assuming it will be busier than when I went on the 19th, where there were a lot of people, but lines weren't long, except for some of the characters.
                "Look there she goes, that girl is so peculiar...with a dreamy, far-off look, and her nose stuck in a book..." Yep, that would be me!

I tend to post in a thread and forget to check it ever again, or even worse, I kill it. Yay me.

Comment

Originally posted by KBelle5 View Post
                  I'm pretty sure there are no discounts for Halloween, since that's the big day. As for crowds tonight, I can't answer that until I'm actually there, but I'm assuming it will be busier than when I went on the 19th, where there were a lot of people, but lines weren't long, except for some of the characters.
                  Thank you!

I guess there wasn't a Halloween Night last year at Disneyland, so that was a lame question! ha!

P.S. I didn't mean Halloween Night... I meant during the Halloween Nights events. Not Oct 31st specifically. I was thinking about going tonight. I don't mind paying the 50.00 or so bucks if that means candy and shorter lines!

Comment

^ Yeah, totally missed the "the" on front of Halloween Night, lol. It's honestly worth the price, especially because attraction lines aren't that long, and the fireworks are cool, if you've never seen them (which I hadn't). You will want to come in at the earliest point, 4 pm, in order to maximize your money, but even if you don't, it's still a good time.
                    "Look there she goes, that girl is so peculiar...with a dreamy, far-off look, and her nose stuck in a book..." Yep, that would be me!

I tend to post in a thread and forget to check it ever again, or even worse, I kill it. Yay me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X