Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

2010 Holiday Website

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] 2010 Holiday Website

I don't think that this has been reported, but the Christmas/Holiday site has been launched. It uses the same "It's A Small World" song as last year's but it's kind of interactive. I love it.
    http://disneyland.disney.go.com/events/holidays/
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Re: 2010 Holiday Website

Awe yay!! The holiday season at Disneyland is definitely the most magical! I'm soo excited!!

Comment

its kinda creepy

Comment

I wike it a wot!
        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I mean, how can you not like. I was miserable and tired, doing homework at like 2:00 a.m. Then I found the site. It actually cheered me up quite a bit.
          The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
          fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
          JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X