This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] 2010 Holiday Website

I don't think that this has been reported, but the Christmas/Holiday site has been launched. It uses the same "It's A Small World" song as last year's but it's kind of interactive. I love it.
    http://disneyland.disney.go.com/events/holidays/
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Re: 2010 Holiday Website

Awe yay!! The holiday season at Disneyland is definitely the most magical! I'm soo excited!!

Comment

its kinda creepy

Comment

I wike it a wot!
        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I mean, how can you not like. I was miserable and tired, doing homework at like 2:00 a.m. Then I found the site. It actually cheered me up quite a bit.
          The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
          fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
          JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X