Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When does the ATIS refurb end? Down until summer 2011?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] When does the ATIS refurb end? Down until summer 2011?

So people are saying that Splash Mountain and the Matterhorn are going down soon for long refurbs. I want to know when the Adventure Thru Inner Space refurb will be done. I mean, I have been waiting 25 years already! My family loves this ride, but I hate the rumors that say the ride will take even longer to refurb!

Re: When does the ATIS refurb end? Down until summer 2011?

I heard from a CM, that the Test Track ride system being used to update the ride wouldn't fit through the microscope. Apparently it will take 18 months to fix the issue.

Comment

apparently the mighty microscope was having some microscopic issues I guess instead of shrinking people it was enlarging them

Comment

a CM told me that construction on the Peoplemover (y'know, where they're adding the loop) got in the way of ATIS and we're going to have to wait a little while longer for it to open.

In the meantime, the Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland refurb should be over soon.

Comment

O_o
          ........I think someone might have spiked my tomato juice.....

WHAT?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didymus View Post
            O_o

WHAT?!?
            lol are you serious ??
            I am traveling now.

Comment

Originally posted by Madame_Leota View Post
              a CM told me that construction on the Peoplemover (y'know, where they're adding the loop) got in the way of ATIS and we're going to have to wait a little while longer for it to open.

In the meantime, the Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland refurb should be over soon.
              Those pesky loops are always getting in the way of progress.....

Comment

They're even harder to build when the construction crew all has to crowd around one microscope to see what they're doing. Be patient, people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didymus View Post
                  O_o

WHAT?!?
                  Yeah I'm lost, too. Does the OP know this is the DLR forum and not the WDW forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                    They're even harder to build when the construction crew all has to crowd around one microscope to see what they're doing. Be patient, people.
                    They have a new imagineer helping them though, who I hear is pretty good with these kinds of thing so it should speed up progress a bit. I think his name was Wayne Szalinski or something like that. He seems to know what he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Madame_Leota View Post
                      They have a new imagineer helping them though, who I hear is pretty good with these kinds of thing so it should speed up progress a bit. I think his name was Wayne Szalinski or something like that. He seems to know what he's doing.
                      He is the leader in shrinkage management.
                      Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Originally posted by F!an View Post
                        Yeah I'm lost, too. Does the OP know this is the DLR forum and not the WDW forum?
                        Yes... they know. This whole thread is heavily imbued with sarcasm.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I heard they sent Rex out with the Star Speeder to get the Microscope but he never returned.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                            I heard they sent Rex out with the Star Speeder to get the Microscope but he never returned.
                            I know a guy, that has a friend that helped build Star tours. And he confirmed that as in the Star Tours experience you can clearly see George Lucas next to the microscope. Thus clearly proving that the microscope has never left the launch area of Star Tours.

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                              Yes... they know. This whole thread is heavily imbued with sarcasm.
                              Now I see it. Maybe I shouldn't MiceChatting while on Codine

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X