This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] World of Color Picnic Fastpass

I'm going to California in March!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Now, we are already talking about what parks we're going to visit, and World of Color. We've pretty much decided we are going to use the picnic package, now I have quite a few questions:

-How fast do their reservations go and when can I get them for March?

-Is there a way of guarantying which section I get at Fastpass for besides the Dining Package?
    (Should I just ask Guest Relations?)

-Which is the best viewing section following this map:
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4123/...f58c4e7d_b.jpg

Also, when will The Little Mermaid, Star Tours II, and Goofy's Sky School be opening. And if it's April, do you think we'll be lucky enough to get soft openings?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And does anyone have a good plan to do Disneyland and DCA?

Please and Thank-You

Re: World of Color Picnic Fastpass

I believe D2 and Y2 are the best spots, I've been at Y2 and loved it. As much as you want to be close up this show is also good a little bit back because of how big and wide it is. You'll be in one of the D areas for dining packages, show up early and stake out your seat.

Are you only going for one day? If so then your best bet is to hit Disneyland in the morning (right after opening) you can get a few E tickets in then, then use fastpass to your advantage and continue to go on rides till your Dinner at DCA when I would reccomend staying there till it closes and hit those rides, then head back to Disneyland for any rides you missed. Be sure to ride the rides in Paradise Pier before 8 PM since they will shut down for Woc. Hope that helps!

Comment

To my knowledge, Little Mermaid and Goofy's Sky School open in May.

Comment

B6 and D5 are the ones to aim for. Think of World of Color like an IMAX movie; you sit too close to the screen, you can't see the whole screen and all you get is a sore neck. Another way to look at it? Look at where they put the "VIP"s - doesn't it make sense to get as close to there as possible?
        "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasmanatic View Post
          I believe D2 and Y2 are the best spots, I've been at Y2 and loved it. As much as you want to be close up this show is also good a little bit back because of how big and wide it is. You'll be in one of the D areas for dining packages, show up early and stake out your seat.

Are you only going for one day? If so then your best bet is to hit Disneyland in the morning (right after opening) you can get a few E tickets in then, then use fastpass to your advantage and continue to go on rides till your Dinner at DCA when I would reccomend staying there till it closes and hit those rides, then head back to Disneyland for any rides you missed. Be sure to ride the rides in Paradise Pier before 8 PM since they will shut down for Woc. Hope that helps!
          I agree with this yellow section up at the fence was superb viewing, we had an option to go down closer with a possibilty of some spray with winds, but we were very pleased, saw it all just fine!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X