Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland - November 2008 (*WARNING- LOOOOOOONG*)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Disneyland - November 2008 (*WARNING- LOOOOOOONG*)

Re: Disneyland - November 2008 (*WARNING- LOOOOOOONG*)

Whoa that's indeed very long to read. I just read a few paragraphs. I will continue to read it later.

Picture would definitely compliment your trip report.

Please upload a few pictures.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

wonderful report, great morning read!

Comment

I loved the very LOOOOOOONG trip report )! Have you been able to re-visit DCA? Currently it's construction wall land, but what isn't walled up is loads better than the DCA circa 2008.

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Comment

I enjoyed your TR (even without the pics). Thanks!

Comment

I was about to sign off for the night and started by just skimming through--but ended up reading it all proper instead. Great read--thanks! Your plans with food seem especially good. Disney food service certainly hasn't gotten any better in the two years since.

And don't worry about not having pictures: this forum's member base at large tends to be photo-centric. Pictures are wonderful and all, but a good textual report is just as valid. So rest assured, you have your fans and your work is appreciated. (And don't forget the lurkers, some of whom may certainly benefit from it.)

Vintage reports like yours are nearly always fascinating because they're a first-hand account of of the park(s) from the past, even if just the recent past.

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments, all. I didn't post photos because A.) I'm not much of a photographer B.) I'm using pseudonyms all through the report. I promised not to use any of the kids' real names, and they're in all my pictures. C.) You all know what the Dumbos look like.

Besides, it's easier to lurk in the forums at work if the screen is a solid block of overwritten text. It's hard to pass off a flashing animated gif as "work".

I wrote this shortly after I got back, just as a memory aid to seal in everything we'd done and seen. Now that we're planning a 2011 trip, I was pleased and surprised to find it again. I had sort of forgotten I'd written it. To answer your question, 2ndStar, I haven't been back since but I've been following "In The Parks" on a weekly basis, so I've been watching the construction happen. Not sure what time of year we're going, but I'm hoping it's after Little Mermaid is up and running.

Comment

^^ Precisely why we're planning our trip for September. ;D Hopefully not too busy and...all the new rides! Yay! (Minus Carsland, of course.) I have to admit, I just sat down and read it all no problem. I enjoyed the wit added in, so the lack of pictures wasn't a problem for me.

Comment

Loved the Report and the humor (minus the asinine political comments).

I would definitely read the next trip report you post.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X