Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland in april 2012!!!!

Re: Disneyland in april 2012!!!!

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...tracker-x.html

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...racker-ii.html

And if someone can predict the weather in 2012, they need play the lottery. I'm guessing you might see some rain and 70's-80's.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

April should be beautiful, as it is before the hot summer and you should have fully passed the rainy season. plus the crowds won't be too bad because kids won't be out of school yet. unfortunately though, you'll be missing the openings of two big attractions that won't be opening till May: Star Tours and The Little Mermaid (although word on the street is Little Mermaid will be having soft openings in April so cross your fingers!)

Comment

Originally posted by IndyFan1 View Post
        April should be beautiful, as it is before the hot summer and you should have fully passed the rainy season. plus the crowds won't be too bad because kids won't be out of school yet. unfortunately though, you'll be missing the openings of two big attractions that won't be opening till May: Star Tours and The Little Mermaid (although word on the street is Little Mermaid will be having soft openings in April so cross your fingers!)
        are'nt those 2 attractions opening in 2011 i am going in 2012

Comment

The tracker (posted) will show all. Cars and buena vista street are a few
          Quote by Al:
          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
          -Al Lutz

Comment

if predictions are right, you won't have to worry about 2012, the world is supposely ending that year
            Quote by Al:
            -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
              if predictions are right, you won't have to worry about 2012, the world is supposely ending that year
              December 21, 2012
              The day I believe nothing will happen.
              Star Tours, Little Mermaid, and Goofy's Sky School will be open in May 2011 so you'll be able to ride them.
              Since Car Land and Buena Vista Street are opening in May 2012 your going to be amonth early. :\

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainEO,ATIS View Post
                December 21, 2012
                The day I believe nothing will happen.
                Star Tours, Little Mermaid, and Goofy's Sky School will be open in May 2011 so you'll be able to ride them.
                Since Car Land and Buena Vista Street are opening in May 2012 your going to be amonth early. :\
                So carsland is opening in may maybe i can convince my cousins to go then but cars land will probably more than likly open in like june or something

Comment

I think the weather will be great in April. I'm guessing mid 70's. You can always tell the natives, because we wear shorts year-round. :P

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X