Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Disneyland in april 2012!!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Disneyland in april 2012!!!!


  • #2
    Re: Disneyland in april 2012!!!!

    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...tracker-x.html

    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...racker-ii.html

    And if someone can predict the weather in 2012, they need play the lottery. I'm guessing you might see some rain and 70's-80's.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disneyland in april 2012!!!!

      April should be beautiful, as it is before the hot summer and you should have fully passed the rainy season. plus the crowds won't be too bad because kids won't be out of school yet. unfortunately though, you'll be missing the openings of two big attractions that won't be opening till May: Star Tours and The Little Mermaid (although word on the street is Little Mermaid will be having soft openings in April so cross your fingers!)

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disneyland in april 2012!!!!

        Originally posted by IndyFan1 View Post
        April should be beautiful, as it is before the hot summer and you should have fully passed the rainy season. plus the crowds won't be too bad because kids won't be out of school yet. unfortunately though, you'll be missing the openings of two big attractions that won't be opening till May: Star Tours and The Little Mermaid (although word on the street is Little Mermaid will be having soft openings in April so cross your fingers!)
        are'nt those 2 attractions opening in 2011 i am going in 2012

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disneyland in april 2012!!!!

          The tracker (posted) will show all. Cars and buena vista street are a few
          Quote by Al:
          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
          -Al Lutz


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disneyland in april 2012!!!!

            if predictions are right, you won't have to worry about 2012, the world is supposely ending that year
            Quote by Al:
            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
            -Al Lutz


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disneyland in april 2012!!!!

              Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
              if predictions are right, you won't have to worry about 2012, the world is supposely ending that year
              December 21, 2012
              The day I believe nothing will happen.
              Star Tours, Little Mermaid, and Goofy's Sky School will be open in May 2011 so you'll be able to ride them.
              Since Car Land and Buena Vista Street are opening in May 2012 your going to be amonth early. :\

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Disneyland in april 2012!!!!

                Originally posted by CaptainEO,ATIS View Post
                December 21, 2012
                The day I believe nothing will happen.
                Star Tours, Little Mermaid, and Goofy's Sky School will be open in May 2011 so you'll be able to ride them.
                Since Car Land and Buena Vista Street are opening in May 2012 your going to be amonth early. :\
                So carsland is opening in may maybe i can convince my cousins to go then but cars land will probably more than likly open in like june or something

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Disneyland in april 2012!!!!

                  I think the weather will be great in April. I'm guessing mid 70's. You can always tell the natives, because we wear shorts year-round. :P

                  Comment

                  Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X