Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure Questions

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure Questions

I won't beat around the bush; When, in what month, do you think it will be open for soft openings? (Based on other dark ride soft openings.) Plus, is there actually an official opening date for the ride? If so when?
    Early March
    5.88%
    Late March
    5.88%
    Early April
    14.71%
    Late April
    26.47%
    Before previous options
    0.00%
    After previous options
    47.06%
    Last edited by DisneyDude12; 01-01-2011, 03:42 PM.

Re: The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure Questions

It's really hard to predict without an official date.

I'd say late april or early May for soft openings, with a Grand Opening memorial day weekend.

But it's really hard to predict.

Comment

Around end of May and beginning of June. That's what I'm assuming based TSMM, SSS, and WOC opening in the past at DCA.

Comment

i was thinking that i wold have the same oppening of startours 2 when that opens this year i say i have to with may erleey june also
        I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

If I had to put money on it, I'd say grand opening was the first or second week of June. MAYBE before Memorial Day but I seriously doubt it.
          *I am an employee of The Walt Disney Company*
          *All words above are my own and do not represent TWDC, nor do I speak on their behalf*
          *All words above conform to the Social Media policy distributed to employees; no confidential information is divulged*

Comment

Man, was I off. When I thought spring opening, I thought March-April, not that late.......... Well, you guys know best, that's why I post so many questions on these forums!!!

Comment

May.

Comment

Depending on if they stay on schedule or if there are some delays, we could see soft openings as early as early May, or as late as early June.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

With all this rain we have been having I wouldn't be surprise to see Ariel's ride to be push back to late June. I know I am going to try and eat one more time at Ariel's Grotto before they change the name and Ariel will not be there anymore send she is going to have a new meet and greet by the ride some where.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook View Post
                    With all this rain we have been having I wouldn't be surprise to see Ariel's ride to be push back to late June. I know I am going to try and eat one more time at Ariel's Grotto before they change the name and Ariel will not be there anymore send she is going to have a new meet and greet by the ride some where.
                    The rain hasn't done anything to knock AUA off track.

Comment

MasterGracey did a great job on a DCA tracker.
                      It has a lot of info about ride openings and other great items
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...tracker-x.html
                      He's put a lot of his personal time into it.
                      The tracker says May 2011
                      Quote by Al:
                      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                      -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
                        MasterGracey did a great job on a DCA tracker.
                        It has a lot of info about ride openings and other great items
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...tracker-x.html
                        He's put a lot of his personal time into it.
                        The tracker says May 2011
                        His tracker isn't 100% accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ummmmm, No View Post
                          His tracker isn't 100% accurate.
                          You should message him the correct info then. Or post what is wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasmanatic View Post
                            You should message him the correct info then. Or post what is wrong...
                            Why? I'm posting the correct info in the threads I read and respond to. Why should I do his job for him?

Comment

mostly everything opens for Summer Nightastic. DL is normally slow in building their new attractions.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X