Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Video Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pVwMLjpbTE

    Judging by the video preview, Mickeys Soundsational Parade seems like it will be filled with exciting magic and whimsical fun. It should be one of this year's favprites for park goers.
    Last edited by Dustysage; 01-07-2011, 10:22 AM. Reason: Fixed video link
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  • #2
    Re: Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!

    :bang:we have known about this parade forever, when i saw that this had a video i was hoping to see something like behind the scenes footage, not the concept art bouncing around
    Trips coming up:

    May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!

      Originally posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
      :bang:we have known about this parade forever, when i saw that this had a video i was hoping to see something like behind the scenes footage, not the concept art bouncing around
      But the concept art is so happy that it has to bounce around! No worries. You won't have to wait long for Mickey to sound-off with this new parade.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!

        Originally posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
        :bang:we have known about this parade forever, when i saw that this had a video i was hoping to see something like behind the scenes footage, not the concept art bouncing around
        Same here, lol.....I am excited to see it but...not enough to make up new for it lol
        Happy Halloween!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!

          Ride Warrior is trying to make the most threads in 2011. At this rate, he will have made 260 by the end of the year which has to be a record.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!

            isn't there a current thread on this subject already
            Quote by Al:
            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
            -Al Lutz


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!

              You've got to be kidding.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!

                i just like to say that the floats look amazing in person...I have high hope for this parade

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!

                  When is Soundsational coming out? May or something right?

                  My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!

                    We are hearing very good things about this parade. But ANYTHING would look brilliant after two years of the craptastic Celebrate a Street Party.

                    I think Steve Davison has another hit on his hands.
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

                    Find us on Facebook:

                    .

                    How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,














                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!

                      Originally posted by DisneyKid1994 View Post
                      When is Soundsational coming out? May or something right?
                      Around Disney

                      Get ready for the music themed soundsational parade to spring into action (pun intended) this Spring. Disneyland spokesperson John McClintock varified this to the OC Register in the January 7th online edition (see above link). So, I would expect the parade to get tooting sometime between March and May. Disney would be wise to aim for March, so that they have something lively and brand new for the Easter vaction period.
                      Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-07-2011, 06:58 PM.
                      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!

                        Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                        We are hearing very good things about this parade. But ANYTHING would look brilliant after two years of the craptastic Celebrate a Street Party.

                        I think Steve Davison has another hit on his hands.
                        Steve Davison is "The" Parade Man Extraordinaire.

                        I love a parade! YouTube - Peter Gennaro I Love a Parade.mp4
                        Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-09-2011, 09:28 AM.
                        To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!

                          Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                          Around Disney

                          Get ready for the music themed soundsational parade to spring into action (pun intended) this Spring. Disneyland spokesperson John McClintock varified this to the OC Register, in the January 7th online edition (see above link). So, I would expect the parade to get tooting sometime between March and May. Disney would be wise to aim for March, so that they have something lively and brand new for the Easter vaction period.
                          As of right now, I highly doubt it will be March. The reason being, is cause auditions for this parade are currently scheduled for March. With a new parade, I doubt auditions, rehearsals and the debut can happen in the same month.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!

                            Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                            Around Disney

                            Get ready for the music themed soundsational parade to spring into action (pun intended) this Spring. Disneyland spokesperson John McClintock varified this to the OC Register, in the January 7th online edition (see above link). So, I would expect the parade to get tooting sometime between March and May. Disney would be wise to aim for March, so that they have something lively and brand new for the Easter vaction period.
                            Why for the Easter vacation period? If someone is coming at Easter, that vacation has most likely been planned? Why rush to debut the parade then?

                            Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                            Steve Davidson is "The" Parade Man Extraordinaire.

                            I love a parade! YouTube - Peter Gennaro I Love a Parade.mp4
                            Steve Davison.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Full of Character, Music & Awesomeness!

                              Originally posted by Donald1980 View Post
                              As of right now, I highly doubt it will be March. The reason being, is cause auditions for this parade are currently scheduled for March. With a new parade, I doubt auditions, rehearsals and the debut can happen in the same month.
                              Thanx Donald. As Disney is waiting 'till March to audition and train, there's no way that they will start the parade the same month. Looks like the selected performers will hit the ground as Soundsational entertainers in april or May then.
                              To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X