Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What could be done with the Cars Land rocks facing Paradise Pier.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] What could be done with the Cars Land rocks facing Paradise Pier.

I know it probably won't happen, but does anyone think that theming the rocks facing PP to craggy sea-cliff rocks would immensely add to the atmosphere?

Re: What could be done with the Cars Land rocks facing Paradise Pier.

^ I think that would help it a bit if that were done. We would have to see the final result first to see how much of an effect it has visually.

Comment

It's the $64,000 question.

Comment

........should they make the tomorrowland side of the Matterhorn Chrome? Should they put a Mansion covering the ride of Splash Mountain that can be seen from New Orleans? There are cliffs near some beach's its a kinda jut live with it thing, no need to nit pick the parks apart.
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Personally I think it was a huge mistake building cars land if their intent from the beginning was to theme one side. The whole aspect of being able to see the attraction from outside the park adds suspension of disbelief. Now all we will see is a huge break in theme, totally ruining the illusion.

Comment

I stole this from an old thread:

It's a faux rock wall being constructed for a road or something. In my opinion it would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
              ........should they make the tomorrowland side of the Matterhorn Chrome? Should they put a Mansion covering the ride of Splash Mountain that can be seen from New Orleans? There are cliffs near some beach's its a kinda jut live with it thing, no need to nit pick the parks apart.
              And I'm not, its the fact that the rock wall is flat with no theming (so far) facing PP.

Comment

Relax. It'll all work out.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainEO,ATIS View Post
                  I stole this from an old thread:

It's a faux rock wall being constructed for a road or something. In my opinion it would be perfect.
                  True, i've seen this medium amount of effort put into a freeway wall, DL can certainly do better. ...and yes, we shall see.
                  sigpic
                  And always remember the law of the jungle - Don't Be a Zebra!

Comment

Originally posted by Ummmmm, No View Post
                    Relax. It'll all work out.
                    I gots the faith in them! I was just putting my personal idea out there haha. I don't want some flame war starting....again....lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrHatboxGhost View Post
                      I gots the faith in them! I was just putting my personal idea out there haha. I don't want some flame war starting....again....lol
                      No worries. By all means, dream away. Just letting you (and everyone else) know that there's a plan.

Comment

We still don't know what the final product is going to be. I think that to theme the side facing katella would be a waste of mony. As it is, this is going to be the most rock in any Disney park. With that being said, the really need to the the pp side.

I think they are missing a great opportunity here. What they should of done is encased that ugly parade building and the screamin shop in rock. Now that would have look great.
                        As we say to the animals, that's the end of the lion.

RACE THROUGH THE UNIVERSE, CAREEN THROUGH THE STARS.

Space Mountain

Comment

Originally posted by Ummmmm, No View Post
                          No worries. By all means, dream away. Just letting you (and everyone else) know that there's a plan.
                          Oh, thank Walt.

Comment

Silly me I thought Carsland was already done I was hoping for the steel beam look myself.
                            These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                            My company had a special night at the park
                            WdW trip report with WWoHP
                            NYE 2011 trip report
                            Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                            Leap year 24 hour report
                            New DCA trip report
                            NYE 2012
                            HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by biggsworth View Post
                              Silly me I thought Carsland was already done I was hoping for the steel beam look myself.
                              Like Goofy's Sky School
                              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X