Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mulholland Madness Ride Video

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Mulholland Madness Ride Video

I'm sure not a lot of folks will miss it, but here's a video of my last ride on it!

Re: Mulholland Madness Ride Video

Wait, the cars don't spin - like the coaster at DAK?

Comment

Originally posted by Bryce05 View Post
      Wait, the cars don't spin - like the coaster at DAK?
      Nope. That's one of the things I loved at Primevial Whirl. Goofy's Sky School would be cool if it spins. Crash into something and go of course in circles. But I'm guessing that's not gonna happen. :P

Comment

I won't miss it cause its not going anywhere ;P lol, I will ride it with its new paint job come 2012 though.
        "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Despite its lack of theming as Mulholland Madness, and the fact that it's not one of the better rides in the park, I do enjoy it for what it is. For a long time it was something to do in a park that lacked adequate attractions. And with the right company, it's fun. This must be an old video, though. Orange Stinger? Dinsoaur Jack? Ah, the memories.

Originally posted by Jspider View Post
          I won't miss it cause its not going anywhere ;P lol, I will ride it with its new paint job come 2012 though.
          You mean 2011. Or rather, in just a few short months.

Comment

I love the...narration. Perfectly expresses my instinctive feelings about wild mouse coasters, regardless of theme. ) That first real drop is fun, though...

Anyway, thanks for posting the video. I have hopes that GSS will be a far more attractive ride to walk by, at least. (And even so, I'll always be a little sentimental for the original version because...well, it was there, and I rode it.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jspider View Post
              I don't think you'll have to wait that long I think by the end of Spring, Mermaid, Goofy's FLight School, the new Park and the Pizza Garden will be open. Plus Star Tours 2.0 and the parade it is a MUCH bigger year than the last couple of years (or at least to me it seems that way)

I will miss the ride a little...when it had NO line it was a great ride to go on 2 or 3 times, wish it was longer but a new theme will be cool too
              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Thanks for posting. Here is my last time riding it:

Ah the theme, interaction, what a concept.
                Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Rider: "I don't like this. I don't like this."

Mulholland Madness: "Don't worry. It's not you. It's me."

Thanks for posting the video. It's always good to have a record of Yesterland attractions.

Comment

At 6'1", it's a painful ride for me. My knees bang against the unpadded front of the rider compartment, and there's an "uncomfortable contour" in the middle of the seat. I wish they would have bulldozed it and started from scratch (which may still happen at some point in the future, apparently).

Comment

Originally posted by GoBotDotCom View Post
                      At 6'1", it's a painful ride for me. My knees bang against the unpadded front of the rider compartment, and there's an "uncomfortable contour" in the middle of the seat. I wish they would have bulldozed it and started from scratch (which may still happen at some point in the future, apparently).
                      You and me both, my friend, you and me both. :sigh:

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                        I don't think you'll have to wait that long I think by the end of Spring, Mermaid, Goofy's FLight School, the new Park and the Pizza Garden will be open. Plus Star Tours 2.0 and the parade it is a MUCH bigger year than the last couple of years (or at least to me it seems that way)

I will miss the ride a little...when it had NO line it was a great ride to go on 2 or 3 times, wish it was longer but a new theme will be cool too
                        oh I won't HAVE to wait until 2012 but I will... I'm still from Washington not California and I'm saving up my money for a nice blowout trip were I won't worry about saving money as much as I ussually do :P.

I'm also going to be taking at least three friends that have never been to the parks before so I'm very excited. Going to be tough to avoid doing my usual consumption of spoilers for the next year. (I'll probably look at pictures but no video).

Comment

I'm of similar height and can't say that I've been hurt that bad. I think Pooh gets to me more. Not going to say its the most comfortable ride, but if the person sitting next to me doesn't push me around on the ride (been with some real idiots ont his ride) I tend to be fine.

Comment

I have the same problem and I'm only 5'7". Unconfortable-ness!

Watching the video, I'm struck by how horribly ugly this ride was. I look forward to seeing the re-theme. I'm not expecting miracles, but anything they do has to be better than an uninspired maze of gray, orange, and teal steel, right?
                            DL Trips: '78, '84, '89, '90, '91, '96, '03, '06, '07(x2), '08, '10(x2), '12, '14, '15, '16
                            DW Trips: '08
                            International parks: Some day...

Comment

Same with me. Actually, it's any ride with cars like those. Being tall has it's disadvantages. :[

Although I was never a big fan of Mulholland Madness, it was still an okay ride. The drops were pretty intense.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X