This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Favorite and or memorable Disneyland/DCA Attraction-Show "quotes"

Ok When your on a attraction or experiencing a show , what is one line that really sticks out or is really memorable to you? I will give you example and lets see where this thread goes

Jungle Cruise Line "Hello and welcome to the world famous Jungle Cruise. My name is and I'll, be your captain, cruise director and dance instructor for the next five exciting days and six romantic nights"

ok whos next? Favorite/Memorable line from a show or attraction?

Re: Favorite and or memorable Disneyland/DCA Attraction-Show "quotes"

"Have you been to Glow Fest? It's like West Hollywood with babies!"

-Genie in Aladdin, A Musical Spectacular

Comment

The line that I wish was memorable to more people is: " no flash photography " or " remain seated please". It's amazing how well they forget.
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

Genie in Aladdin, A Musical Spectacular 1/14/11:

"Rule number 2: I can't make someone fall in love with you. I call it the Charlie Sheen rule."

Comment

There are soooo many, but I can't help but to chime in during the elevator spiel on HM. "....this chamber has no windows and no doors. Which leaves you this chilling challenge, to find a way out!( insert sinister laugh) Of course there is always my... way" (insert scream) Can't tell you how many guests get freaked out by that.

Jungle cruise by far has the most, it's pretty much what makes the JC the JC.

And of course the quote in my signature from the OLD PotC.
          "...It's dead wore out I be...a might too fast these light footed wenches be, for the likes of an old swagbellied pirate such as I..."

"*click-click-click-click-click-click-click.......sploosh!!*"(Sir Didymus)

Comment

"I'm blue... I've got pointy ears... I'm your Avatar!"
            - Genie

More soon, I just have to think of them.
            Please keep your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the forum at all times.

Comment

Permanecer sentados por favor....
              First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
              First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
              BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

^^^Darn! That's the one I was going to use!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

"All aboard!!!!" WHOOT!!! WHOOT!!
                  "My adventures in Wonderland...""
                  "...the Queen of Hearts (HORRAY!!!!!)...and the king (horray...)..."
                  "...Hurry Back...Hurry Back..."
                  I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

From Attractions:

"You looked!? Theres powers here you cannot possibly comprehend! Take the left passage! Its the only way out! Nice driving pal!"

"Now. Don't tell me. That wasn't big fun."

"Tourists. Why it'd had to be tourists."

"The backside of water!!!!!"

From shows:

"You may think your so powerful! Well, this is my dream!!!!"

"Some imagination huh?"

And the World of Color quotes in my sig.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                    Indy Ride Count: 2211
                    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

"The Gods have been angered by all this celebratin'" - Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room

"Foolish Mortals!!!" - Indiana Jones

"Come everybody..... here we gooooooooooooooo" - Peter Pan's Flight

"Pssst... avast there!" - Pirates of the Caribbean

"A magic spell in the black of night with a scream of fright and a bolt of light... turn my hair to white." - Fantasmic!

"Some imagination, huh? *giggle*" - Fantasmic!

Comment

"Have you been to Glow Fest? It's like West Hollywood with babies!"

-Genie in Aladdin, A Musical Spectacular
                        ^^ahahahahahahaha i was there for that :P

MAGICAL- "On the rooftops of London"
                        FANTASMIC-" for we invite to fantasmic, a journey in to your wilds dreams." **music starts to build**
                        sigpic

Comment

"There's nothin' in here but BEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS" - Brer Bear, Splash Mountain

"You are, the Salton! You kinda got it for nothing. Next you should get the Nobel Peace Prize" - Genie, Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular

"I know this is probably your first time flying, and it's MINE too" - Captain REX, Star Tours 1.0

"Well I must say you have been the best crew I've ever had. And I really do mean that everytime I say it" - Skipper T., Jungle Cruise

"Snakes, you guys are on your own" - Indy, Indiana Jones Adventure

Comment

Prepara por un poco de rafting!

I just love the Spanglesh there. It's so funny.
                            The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing - Walt Disney

Shut up and get to work - Me

My Flickr:
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/130606029@N05/

Comment

Amazing how popular aladdin is...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X