Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Behind the scenes pictures of the Indiana Jones Adventure.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Behind the scenes pictures of the Indiana Jones Adventure.

These pictures are not taken by me but someone from Facebook.

I find these to be fascinating! Pretty rare photos.

Walt Disney's Original Magic Kingdom!
    Save
    Sav

Re: Behind the scenes pictures of the Indiana Jones Adventure.

Thanks for sharing these!

It's interesting to see the snake with the lights on. It is so much less frightening that way (especially for someone like me who hates snakes).

Comment

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing.
      Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Those are awesome! And I never knew the control room was right at the beginning of the ride.

Comment

Beautiful photos indeed, thank you for sharing them..I have been on the ride before to see the vehicle room at the start be open then close back up and go to "show appearance", it is very interesting
          when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing! I've been dying to see a picture of "Bones". Can anyone give head orienting directions on how to spot him while on the ride? I've heard if you look over your shoulder to the left right when you enter the Mummy room... but I've never been successful.

Comment

Your welcome. I have my own to share as well. As these are pictures are before the refrubishments and it was back in 2006. I only taken a few since it was near the station and it was really late. It was almost 1:00 am at Disneyland.

Show lights on.

IJA broke down on 12:15 am. It took about 30 minutes to get us out. After Disneyland closes. It was fun! Back when the 50th anniversary was still there. I missed it.

Save
              Sav

Comment

We got stuck at the boulder, and Indy's eyes move! (Although they're crossed)
                Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Was it the old audio animatronic that was the 1995 version or the current new version. A much more realistic and anatomy correct figure? Because I saw the latest IJA photos from http://davelandweb.com and that Indy at the finale looks more like Harrison Ford and it looks better than the old one.

Save
                  Sav

Comment

sweet pics, i love seeing behind the scenes of rides. does anyone know if there's a book about the making of the Indy ride?
                    "Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop to take a look around once in a while you could miss it."

Lucas

Comment

My comment is the same as TikiRoom: I have been trying to spot Bones every time I ride, but have not been successful.

Thanks for the nice images!
                      sigpic
                      Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

those are awesome pics! the temple w/ the lights on reminds me more of a set than a ride experience. a set like Legends of The Hidden Temple on Nickelodeon, lol.

Comment

One of (if not) the best designed and themed attractions Disney has ever created. Awesome pics. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for sharing
                            This definitely makes it into the handful of rides where I wish i could go BTS.

Comment

Those are great!! Really cool to see. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X