This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Package Holding Thing

Ok, so, I never paid attention 'cuz I didn't think I'd need to, so here I am asking... Does Disneyland still have the thing where they hold your packages until the end of the day? If so, how does it work and do they do that at World of Disney? I'd love to buy everything there when I get in and be done with it, but I'd rather not have to rent a locker (I'd forget I rented it) or obviously carry things around all day.
    Thnks much!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Re: That Package Holding Thing

I think even the World of Disney will so does Disneyana. At least it did last time when I was there. I hope someone else has some info.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Last time I remembered, package drop off was done at Frontierland at the Pioneer shop and also at Newsstand near the maingate area. Possibly another shop as well(but I haven't ventured past where it all happens in ages).

But here's the kicker for those that don't know, unlike the former service where you could just tell the cm at the register to have it shipped to newsstand. You can't do that with this.

Whichever of those sites that you drop it off at, you have to pick it back up at the same site.

Bye.

Comment

So, I could bring it inside the gates and drop it off? that would be no problem
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

If you stay at one of the DLR hotels you can have your purchases sent to your room.
          You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by JangoFett
            If you stay at one of the DLR hotels you can have your purchases sent to your room.

That's what we do!

:bow:

Comment

Dammit, I thought this thread was going to be about something dirty.
              I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
              sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Originally posted by Chernabog
                Ha Ha Ha....:roll:

Comment

me too, chernabog!
                  :captain: double the powder and shorten the fuse?

Comment

You can drop your packages at News Stand (Which is that outdoor store on the same side as City Hall), Star Trader, or Pioneer Mercantile. Just remember though, you have to pick the packages up at the place that you dropped them off at, they do not send it to the front of the park anymore. (everyone always asks...) Those are the only stores in Disneyland that I remember off of the top of my head, but I am sure there are more that do it. As for DTD or DCA I am not sure, but I am sure they do it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chernabog
                      Back to the condom thread with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail_Blue
                        You can drop your packages at News Stand (Which is that outdoor store on the same side as City Hall), Star Trader, or Pioneer Mercantile. Just remember though, you have to pick the packages up at the place that you dropped them off at, they do not send it to the front of the park anymore. (everyone always asks...) Those are the only stores in Disneyland that I remember off of the top of my head, but I am sure there are more that do it. As for DTD or DCA I am not sure, but I am sure they do it too.
                        Monorail Blue is right (obviously, he would know best!). I took my packages to Pioneer Mercantile in Frontierland...they take an inventory of how many items you have and then give you a claim ticket (I think they attach your receipts to it) which you then bring back when you're ready to leave. Just a hint....Pioneer Mecantile is probably the easiest and least busiest place to leave and pick up your packages :cwink:

Comment

The only problem that I had with leaving my stuff at the newsstand was that they inventory everything which took way to long. Then when I picked it up it took even longer. So now I get a locker.
                          It use to be so easy with the old package express. Your receipt was the inventory and it didn't take any longer to do.
                          aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
                          isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Yes they do
                            :crazylegs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse