This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsters to soft Open Dec 20th

Hey I hear Monsters Inc will soft open at DCA on Dec 20th.. Anyone heard anymore?
    I'm just a bit more than Just Really Nice!

Re: Monsters to soft Open Dec 20th

Why would they start soft openings on a Tuesday? That wouldn't make sense. It would be much more practical to start on a Monday, not just because I'm going or anything.
    ~Ah, the wonderful sight of the fabled Apocalypse. Now appearing in Disney's Toontown!~

Comment

^beats me why - this is only what I've heard. I also hear some of the AA figures in the ride are actually really cool and well articulated!

Comment

Where did you hear this from?

Comment

If they are having a soft opening, I hope it's the 19th because that's my last day down there.
          I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
          Gas For Car- $60
          Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Comment

Sweet, I will be down there a week after. I hope this is from a reliable source?

Comment

^ I read it from someone at www.Intercotwest.com who works there and is in the know so fingers crossed he's right for those of you around the resort at that time!

Comment

Has HPB even been completed?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                ~

Comment

If it is true then that is good timing with such a busy time of year. I hope they are right.
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Maybe they no longer announce a January opening because they are ahead of schedule!
                    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Originally posted by Gothemi
                      Sweet, I will be down there a week after. I hope this is from a reliable source?
                      that goes double for me! cannot wait to see it!

Comment

The last I heard, the opening date is January 27th, with soft openings to be held a few weeks prior to that.

I was told they were planning to avoid the busy Holiday season, and start the soft openings after the crowds slowed down, so they can close the ride when needed without a mass exodus to Guest Relations.
                        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I dont buy it. Soft opening more then a month in advance? Space opened up just two weeks in advance.

Can someone post a link to this source... or just name a source?

Comment

^ here u go http://www.intercotwest.com/boards/u...c;f=2;t=000915
                            second last comment posted on the 22nd Nov

Comment

hmm.. wow.

Ok, So this rumor might have some merit. I'm still skeptical even thou I realy want it to be true. (This way I'm not suprised if it doesnt come true.)

I will ask around castmembers tomorrow when I arrive at the park in an attempt to verify this rumor. I should have some time to go hunting for information.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X