Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

What Are the Age/School Requirements to Get a Job?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What Are the Age/School Requirements to Get a Job?

Hi guys, I was about to apply for Disneyland, but was told you have to be 17 AND a graduating senior. Meaning you had to be in (my situation) Spring semester (last semester for high school) in order to get a job. I'm 17, but I won't be a senior, rather a junior. Does anyone know what the requirements are? I am thinking the best bet is to call the casting center, but I thought my fellow MiceChats will know.

Re: What Are the Age/School Requirements to Get a Job?

There were two other threads in January on this subject.
    They do have a website.
    If you search the Disneyland.com website you'll find it.\

Edit:

How do I apply for a job at the Disneyland Resort?

The Disneyland Resort is always looking for qualified applicants. All applicants must be at least 17 or 18 years old and a high school senior.
    • For hourly positions, please contact our Casting Office at (800) 766-0888. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
    • For salaried and professional positions, please visit our Disney Careers site or submit your resume along with salary history to Disneyland Resort
      Professional Staffing
      P.O. Box 3232
      Anaheim, CA 92803-3232
    • For information regarding auditions for the many entertainment venues throughout the Disneyland Resort, please call our audition hotline at (714) 781-0111. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

source: http://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/general/#general-q1
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

Sorry about that. When about to apply you get "Most roles require candidates to be at least 17 years of age and a graduating high school senior. If hired, proof of age will be required for verification." I guess I'll have to call them. I could of bet I saw someone post on another site saying they got a job at 17 as a junior.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Nerd View Post
        I guess I'll have to call them
        best thing to do

They MAY have an exception.
        It seems (from what I read on the requirements) Disney really like applicants who are bascially done with High School, henceforth the senior (looks like age plays a good part, but schooling def. does) part in the guidelines.
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X