This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Club 33 Question

I am going to Club 33 for the first time next month!! YAY!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! A friend of mine are getting reservations. The questions I have are:

1) How much do I need to bring to pay for my meal, since it will be super duper expensive!!!

2) Do they still have the Mouse Ears? How much are they???

3) How is the food?? What do they serve??

Did anyone go and give me a review, thanks!! I have more questions, but post them later. I am in a hurry now. Thanks in advance!!
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Re: Club 33 Question

1. Without alchol around 100$
    2. sometimes they do, theyre on display in the hallway and theyre around 30$
    3. depends on lunch or dinner and the menu is seasonal but lunch includes appetizer and dessert buffet
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
      I am going to Club 33 for the first time next month!! YAY!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! A friend of mine are getting reservations. The questions I have are:

1) How much do I need to bring to pay for my meal, since it will be super duper expensive!!!

2) Do they still have the Mouse Ears? How much are they???

3) How is the food?? What do they serve??

Did anyone go and give me a review, thanks!! I have more questions, but post them later. I am in a hurry now. Thanks in advance!!
      take me with u i am dieing to in club 33
      I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

It depends... are you going for lunch or dinner? If you are going for lunch, the cost of the meal is exactly the same price as a ticket to the park so like 76 dollars or something like that, but you get a free ticket to the park for that day. The lunch menu has an all you can eat appetizer bar (which usually includes crab and shrimp on ice!) then you order your meal which changes every so often (however; the truffle mac & cheese, is the best thing I've ever eaten) Then there is an all you can eat dessert bar.

Dinner is a little bit more expensive (I don't remember how much, not a lot more) and is all table service. The meals are similar, but they have a few more choices. Dinner is also a little nicer so you need to dress up a little more.

Don't wear shorts or tank-tops. Jeans and a t-shirt work for dinner, jeans and a nice shirt or slacks and a nice shirt work for dinner.

Last time I was there they still had the ears, it just depends on if they have any in stock!

Enjoy!

Comment

I am going for lunch. What do they serve?

4) Does one need to use the comp ticket they are given, I heard, or can the Annual Pass be used?
          I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
          - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X