This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland honeymoon

I'm getting married in july. We want to honeymoon in disneyland. I was just wanting to get some advice on where stay etc. We're thinking probably 3 days there. Thanks all.

Re: Disneyland honeymoon

I wouldn't recommend the Disneyland Hotel right now (too much construction). There's this hotel called the Howard Johnson. It is located at 595 West Manchester Avenue. It is a pretty quiet hotel. When I stayed there, I loved it. And best of all, it is right next to Disneyland. Depending where you stay, you can get a wonderful view of the Matterhorn and Space Mountain.

Comment

Way back 21 years ago, we got married in July and took a weekend Pre honeymoon before our actual honeymoon at WDW. We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel, but the hotel today is definitely going through changes. So choose the Grand Californian Hotel. Pricey but nice. Ask for honeymoon specials, you might get lucky.
      I'll take a large Tea Cup with a side of Casey Jr. And when will all the construction finally end?

)):smart:
      :smart::geek::geek::wave::wave:

Comment

Originally posted by Jabby17 View Post
        I'm getting married in july. We want to honeymoon in disneyland. I was just wanting to get some advice on where stay etc. We're thinking probably 3 days there. Thanks all.
        Easy... book the Grand Californian.. it's the place for a Honeymoon. The only hotle in the area that has some sort of "Romantic" feel to it.

Comment

If you have the money, splurge on an on-property hotel (Grand Californian, Disneyland Hotel, or Paradise Pier) and then tell them it's your honeymoon, so that they can make it extra special The Grand Californian especially would be a fantastic place for a honeymoon - I'm hopeful that when I am looking for a honeymoon hotel at Disneyland that I can afford it, because it'd be such a great place to spend the trip!

If you're looking at staying off-property, it wouldn't be very MiceChat-y of me not to mention the Howard Johnson Anaheim, right across from the Matterhorn on Harbor Blvd. Being a MiceChat member means that you can get 15% off regular nightly rates - click that link to get the promo code.

When I was at the resort last, I stayed off-property at the Travelodge International Anaheim (Harbor and Orangewood). I would not recommend it.
          *I am an employee of The Walt Disney Company*
          *All words above are my own and do not represent TWDC, nor do I speak on their behalf*
          *All words above conform to the Social Media policy distributed to employees; no confidential information is divulged*

Comment

Ok thanks everyone. Great info. Ok next question. How should I get my park hopper passes? 3 day park hopper is probably what I'm looking for. And is there anything else I should know about going to disneyland on my honeymoon. Thanks everyone for your answers.

Comment

Buying online is easy. We bought multi-day park hoppers last summer and it was quite easy. No standing in tickey booth line. We gave the printed-at-home pages and to the person at the turnstyle who scanned it and gave us a standard ticket to use. The normal sized ticket they give you at this point is what you need for the rest of the stay. It's what you will use to get in to the parks for the duration of the stay, and for the fast pass machines. We also purchased the WoC picnic meals at the same time which worked out quite well.
              Once you get there on your first day be sure to stop by City Hall or Guest relations and get you each a button to wear showing you are celebrating. It's free and an little extra special souvineer that lets others know you are just married.
              -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Originally posted by drphibes
              SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
              Originally posted by ReverendGonzo
              Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
              DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X