This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] World of Color Question

Where is the best place to watch World of Color without getting a Showpass (I think thats what it is called)? Last July we went through the process of getting a Showpass only to realize during the show that there were plenty or people without passes watching the show around us. We are visiting in 2 weeks and would like to skip the hassle, if it even still is a hassle, of getting the Showpasses in the morning. Please help if you can! Thanks

Re: World of Color Question

The best non-FP location to view the show from is in front of Ariel's Grotto. The other locations are rear-views or side views of the show and aren't good spots. The Ariel's Grotto loctation requires you to get there at least 3-4 hours before the first show as it does fill up quickly.

The reason why they were non-FP people in your FP location was most likley because there was plenty of space by showtime so they permitted those who didn't have FPs to go in. That happens on occasion with the 2nd performance.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Sometimes they will open up an additional viewing area in the back by the lighthouse thingy for nonfastpassers. The best way to watch the show is to get a fastpass, show up at 6:45, and get to the front of whatever section you are standing in. Without a fastpass, you have to deal with those mean old Cast Members telling you to keep walking.

Comment

I enjoy watching it from under SSS.

Comment

Anytime there is a 2nd showing of World of Color, cast members will always put away all the ropes about 5 to 10 min into the show. at this point in time, you can go stand anywhere you like blue, yellow, or red section.
          My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
          http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

I always get a Fastpass, no matter what color, and just go straight to the front of the wet section. And I've never been wet. Now, weather is definitely a factor but still, wear a hoodie and you'll be fine for what might seem like a light drizzle. Plus, you'll feel so small as those fountains shoot so high, it's such a beautiful thing. I honestly feel like I can't see a single thing way in the back and I feel so cheated compared to the absolute front. Go with the front, whether you get wet or not, you won't regret it and the upside is, it doesn't matter what color you get.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X